Enterbay Bruce Lee Nokia Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyebrows have always bothered me for some reason. May have to pick up the Nokia excl though. If I can just sell my Iron Man.

you still havent?You had a great price on it too...you cant sell ^^^^ on this board,i always go ebay.

I have some peopple interested, but not sure if I can be arsed to ship other side of the globe, when eBay UK could get same, even more.

May just stick it on the bay.

I still have mine:D

Decided to keep it until the day comes i HAVE to sell it,have a couple of stuff coming the next couple of months i need to pay for.

Gotta go with this one!

PC290009.jpg

:D

Hell yes! :rock

Im glad I got this when it was cheap.

Looks amazing!! rock!!
I definitely have to get one of EB's BL soon!!

Its a whole new experience when it comes to 1/6...removable hair,the eyeball system,different joints,the upper body is so easy to bend and turn without worrying breaking anything...its not like the true type at all.No fragile pegs on the wrists either like HT has,this one has plugs on the hands and just a hole in the forearm.
On the new figures it has just a magnet to attach the head to the neck which is so much better,with a HT True Type ive experience the head getting loose after taking off the head 1 time.

I was curious how Enterbay made their figures,and now i finally have one and very happy i bought it.

absolutely amazing figure! nice pickup rock! the change in HS makes it look miles better than the 1st edition!

Not sure about that - I got mine today and I think the first HS had a lot more character, more of Lee's sulphuric fighting persona, more 1970's in your face brazenness. It's kind of like the difference between the Toys McCoy Indy and the SSC Indy - the SSC Indy is 'better' but the Toys McCoy still has bags of personality and draws the eye to it.

In the new sculpt Lee looks a little too remote for me. Plus, the colour on the Nokia suit is a bit washed out - it's nowhere near as bright and vibrant as the first one, and it's a different material, thinner and different close up. I also think it doesn't fit as well as the first one. Also, the bracelet is slightly different and not as cool but this is a tiny nitpick.

On the whole I'm glad I kept my original - I did think of flipping it but now I think I'm more likely to flip the Nokia (though I'll live with it for a while to see if it grows on me).

Back