Enterbay Bruce Lee Nokia Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Nokia version is not as great as the V1 since it is missing the bamboo stick and the tower diorama. The headsculpt is better, but $300 is a lot to pay for a better HS.

exactly. Plus, if you get the v1 repainted it would still look way better than this new version AND you'd have all those kick ass hands, accessories, and dio. :rock

This Nokia version is not as great as the V1 since it is missing the bamboo stick and the tower diorama. The headsculpt is better, but $300 is a lot to pay for a better HS.

The Bamboo stick looked nothing like a bamboo stock though - it looked like anal beads. And the temple diorama was cool if you like big pieces of wood. I think I threw mine away.

yeah repaints helps alot.I just think the sculpt is better on ETD A,the nose really bugs me everytime i look at the first release.

The Bamboo stick looked nothing like a bamboo stock though - it looked like anal beads. And the temple diorama was cool if you like big pieces of wood. I think I threw mine away.

you serious?Threw it away?You would get almost 100$ for that one alone.

So what all does this version come with?

I want an Enterbay Lee... but its so damn hard figuring out which one to get :lol

less posing hands than the first release,no Wood Diorama,no bamboo stick.Thats about it,but this one has a better sculpt imo.

Last edited:
Interesting... I think I'm leaning towards the Fist of Fury one since you get so much and can essentially make 2 figures with a 2nd body.

The Yellow Jumpsuit looks different on this one too,the first looks thicker.

I wont get Fist of Fury,im waiting for The Big Boss and Battle Damaged scars Lee.

Gotta go with this one!

PC290009.jpg

:D

Yeah both of the ETD figures are nice,when they were released it was 200$ and i regret not getting at least one of them,they both go for over 400 now,crazy!!!

Yeah when I saw the price tag on the ETD versions I had to jump, knowing the higher prices on the previous versions with all their dioramas and such.

The eyebrows have always bothered me for some reason. May have to pick up the Nokia excl though. If I can just sell my Iron Man.

Back