[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Walking Dead Rick and Daryl (wip)

Amazing job. I will be happy if mine turn out half as good.

Is Daryl that jacked? I don't think so. He's certainly lankier. Good start though, that Grimes is unbelievable. I may have to commission something from you at some point when you're accepting them. :)

Is Daryl that jacked? I don't think so. He's certainly lankier. Good start though, that Grimes is unbelievable. I may have to commission something from you at some point when you're accepting them. :)

He isn't that jacked but the Bruce Lee body is what looks closer in terms of size for Daryl.

The ttm19 is too big. I also have the new ACI Christian body but it is also too big for my taste. So the BL body was the one I liked the most and the one that works the best with the wgp head size wise. :)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JOHN MATRIX - Predator DUTCH

IMG_0605_zpsdfbeaee8.jpg

I've got the WGP Rick as well...hope it looks that good when it's all done!
As per your usual - great job Seb. :clap:rock

What pants are you using for Daryl. I can't find Dickies style work pants anywhere?

He isn't that jacked but the Bruce Lee body is what looks closer in terms of size for Daryl.

The ttm19 is too big. I also have the new ACI Christian body but it is also too big for my taste. So the BL body was the one I liked the most and the one that works the best with the wgp head size wise. :)

You've got a great eye for this stuff, way better than mine, so I default to your judgment sir. :)

Your stuff is amazing. Can you tell me where that pinstripe dress shirt came from?

It from ZCWO, the shirt that came with the gordon set.

What pants are you using for Daryl. I can't find Dickies style work pants anywhere?

I'm using a worker pants I bought a year or so ago.

It was grey I just dye it black.
I don't remember the brand though.

Not familiar with the characters but the guy in the cut looks badass.

The T1000 pants also work well for Daryl.

Try a KP01 body. If you fix the bowlegs, the arms and chest work really well for Daryl. Not huge and not too cut and pumped up lookinh. In my humble opinion, anyway.

hey, I am interested in a neckless shaved shane head. Do I just send you the payment via paypal?

hey, I am interested in a neckless shaved shane head. Do I just send you the payment via paypal?

Elvis is not selling the heads, you need to contact WGP for that.

These are looking great Seb! Hopefully you do a season one Rick where he's covered in zombie goo, that's my plan!

:rock

I'm not familiar with the characters or the show either, but they look great like real people. Nice work Seb.

Hey Seb....love the Daryl.....keep it up!!!

Prepare for the PM flood for Daryl. He looks great.

Back