[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JOHN MATRIX - Predator DUTCH

Great work Seb. Perfect versions of each character. Really love Matrix.

Elvis what did you use for the visor on your dredd 2012 figure?
Btw Dutch look amazing

I printed a black band on an acrylic film paper. it works great caue it's a bit translucent and looks like a real visor.
Be careful when you dremel the visor, you don't want to break the x on the nose.

Yeah, that's the plan... so what did you have to do to make the DX10 fit on a KP body?

Well it's a bit tricky. It isn't a ball jointed neck. There is a piece of plastic with a peg that is fixed on it. There is no movment at all.

I removed the piece of plastic and installed a ball jointed neck inside. But i had to remove the pers pannel cause it was in the way.

Hope that helps :)

This Dutch absolutely blows away the original HT release. I hope HT either does a new Dutch or I can get one of the DXs customized.

Well it's a bit tricky. It isn't a ball jointed neck. There is a piece of plastic with a peg that is fixed on it. There is no movment at all.

I removed the piece of plastic and installed a ball jointed neck inside. But i had to remove the pers pannel cause it was in the way.

Hope that helps :)

How odd... thanks for the info :duff

Jeez....that Dutch and Matrix are ridiculous. Its always great to see your work but I always leave this thread feeling somewhat dejected. Very bitter sweet.

Jeez....that Dutch and Matrix are ridiculous. Its always great to see your work but I always leave this thread feeling somewhat dejected. Very bitter sweet.

I do too.

Only because you will end up owning something from it......

:exactly::exactly:

it's like...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6PXoyNP1k[/ame]

Exactly. Literally, when I saw those pics of Dutch and Matrix I got a feeling in my gut, like, the Dutch I have at home is so ****ing insufficient. I should just box the thing up and get rid of it :lol It's like comparing a Mattel toy to a high end figure.

Really goes to show you that the T2 DX sculpt ain't bad, either. Never looked right unmodified for Uncle Bob, but looks perfect on both of those figures.

I'm actually pretty mad now at HT for not giving us something better. **** you, Hot Toys.

Early work in progress

IMG_0601_zps5b07d1d0.jpg

I'm loving the grimy Grimes, Seb. :rock

Grimy Grimes is the only one in my book, thanks for the awesome kit :hi5:

The kit does look great in combination with your excellent work. ;) I'm going to be brave and grimy up my Kato shirt someday. I can't let you have a better looking figure. :lol

Back