EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit nervous about breaking the little overlapping bits on the neckback, as mine don't seem to line up properly. The report from home just now says McVader is smelling up the collectible room with that new paint job smell. Damn, I wish I was there!

Gorgeous guys! I only have the room left for one Vader helm so I am sitting out until ANH is released; wow, this is really well done. :clap

Great pictures! Have you removed the protective paper from the display stand? Who's the guy in your backyard?

Hahah So Funny You Ask!!!!!!! After Reviewing the Pics That is the same question I was asking I literally freak out!!! O was like WTF???!!! there was not supposed to be anybody in the backyard!!!.... We just moved to this house like 5 months ago and we have felt some "strange" stuff specially my son & mom..... So I when I saw that figure I showed it to my mother and she was like WTF!! we were with gusbumps!!!!.... But like after 5 Minutes she was the one who realized that it was the T-800 PF Reflection that I had placed in another table in order to place the McVader in His Spot in the Besta Cabinet....:lol........:rotfl.......:slap

Ok Here Are Some Daylight Pics... Some With Flash......This IS a REALLY Impressive Piece..It's WOW Factor is Very Up There.......

IT IS REALLY HARD TO PHOTOGRAPH THIS IS........ :)

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

Back