Dispatch From The Alamo Drafthouse Theater: She Texted, We Kicked Her Out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My niece saw her first movie (Lilo & Stitch) at 2. She has been going non-stop ever since, and she's never been a problem, no matter how late the show (and she's been to some late ones). I've taken her out of two movies because she fell asleep, but that was a long time ago. She knew at a young age that she had to whisper if she wanted to say something. She used to prefer the top of the aisle so that she could sit on the steps to watch and she never acted up.

Kids are only as bad as the people who raise them.

You want to talk about kids and being uncomfortable?

My ex wife and I went to go see (I believe Revenge of the Sith) years ago. There was a little girl sitting next to me. She was sitting on her hands the entire movie rocking back and forth making cooing sounds. :horror

I don't know WTF was up but I kept shooting her parents dirty looks because they did not do anything to stop her. To this day it still bugs me.

I hate kids. Well, I'll love mine of course. :lol

I just don't understand why people allow their kids to do whatever they want. They aren't courteous to anyone these days. Drives me insane.

My niece saw her first movie (Lilo & Stitch) at 2. She has been going non-stop ever since, and she's never been a problem, no matter how late the show (and she's been to some late ones). I've taken her out of two movies because she fell asleep, but that was a long time ago. She knew at a young age that she had to whisper if she wanted to say something. She used to prefer the top of the aisle so that she could sit on the steps to watch and she never acted up.

Kids are only as bad as the people who raise them.

Ain't that the truth! :goodpost:

:exactly::goodpost:

Why even bother having kids if you're going to be stupid in raising them... sheesh

Well, around here, they have them for all the free government goodies they can get. And they do just enough so the kids aren't taken away and when the government doesn't pay for them anymore, or their daughters don't get pregnant, they boot them out the door and find some doctor who will put them on disablity. Never have to work a day in their life.

"What a wonderful world, what a wonderful, wonderful wor-ld"

That makes me sick. My children are not incidental. I have been pregnant 5 times and have 2 kids. So many people don't deserve to have them. As far as raising them goes, being a parent is easy but trying to be a good parent is exhausting. If it doesn't tire you at least a little, you aren't trying hard enough to be a good parent.

Ain't that the truth, my 1 1/2 year old tires me out daily. Hell I'm laying down to type this because he is asleep for the night. :lol

That makes me sick. My children are not incidental. I have been pregnant 5 times and have 2 kids. So many people don't deserve to have them. As far as raising them goes, being a parent is easy but trying to be a good parent is exhausting. If it doesn't tire you at least a little, you aren't trying hard enough to be a good parent.

Pregnant 5 times = 2 kids? :horror:horror:horror

Miscarriage, stillborn? Nevermind, don't answer that. Must be personal. :slap

I will say that the last miscarriage I had (Oct. 2004) was rough. It started at night and by morning, I couldn't be vertical and stay conscious. After a trip to the ER, 3liters of fluid, a D & C, 2 pints of blood, and an overnight stay in the hospital, I was much better. It was more physically than emotionally taxing, but still difficult.

Stupid breeders make having kids look so easy.

Oh yeah, and noisy kids and annoying, inconsiderate people have no place in a movie theater.

Last edited:
Back