Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

Just finished a Gangs Foreign Influence Flag, had to spend a lot of photoshopping out some tears, rips, and smoothing out of some of the wrinkles. Now available if anyone wants.

screenshot20120903at304.png

By corrose at 2012-09-03

How about just the flag and NYC reflection

GONY2.jpg

Hows the MP3 decal coming along Chris? I'm eager to see it printed out!

SICK BRO!:hi5: Looks awesome, thank you so much! Hope you don't mind if I post them pics in the Max Payne thread.

Yup , the font is just like Hot Toys and it looks very Professional buddy , keep em coming.

That Wolverine is really nice. Can't wait to see the rest.

I'm interested in these, ready to order :D

2 different style custom comic style Punisher decals
Deadpool decal

I'll PM you as well, you know so you feel stalked..... er I mean needed :D

Great work all around!

Any potential issues with a figure's feet sticking to the ink and causing damage to the label (anyone who's printed out their own on inkjet or laser adhesive paper will know what I'm talking about)? In my experience, some plastics and rubbers react poorly to printed graphics, something that has always made EF's vinyl labels so appealing.

I definitely like the fact that you have the ability to create really intense graphics and super-fine print on your labels - something EF can't do - I'm just concerned about the potential for sticking and damage.

What I'm using is digital vinyl, graded for outdoor use, water resistant and uv for up to three years. I literally put one of these decals with the backing and soaked if (after being printed) in a sink full of water overnight and nothing happened, inks are permanent and the water beaded right off. The back peeled off perfectly and it stuck to a test surface perfectly.
This is a $9000 solvent printer/cutter, it's made to print stickers, that go on your car, or a banner that hangs outside all the time, you can even print heat transfer vinyl and make your own shirts

Don't confuse this with aqueous desktop printing. It's there to stay. Even if you got a minor paint scuff, take a wet rag and wipe it off.

Now obviously if your figure has something like sharp spurs, it could dig into vinyl, but you could take a knife or blunt object with enough force to scratch any sticker, regardless of printing process.

And honestly if in 2-3 years there was some minor wear and year from repositioning the figure too much, it's $6, cheap enough to replace.

Like anything else, with proper care it will last plenty. I know with my hot toys, I put them on the base, pose them once and leave them alone after that. My figures aren't handled
Much at all after opening.

Hope that answers some of your concerns

Hope that answers some of your concerns
It does, indeed. :duff

Sorry if I offended you; I certainly wasn't doubting the quality of your product, it was just a knee-jerk reaction formulated over years of encountering sometimes disappointing results with my own aqueous ink-based experiments. Your service could be exactly what the doctor ordered!

E-mail sent!

Oh no offense taken, I'd ask the same thing if I were you, I see tons of ebay sellers selling "macbook pro cover stickers" and a lot of the time it's printed on Avery printer paper from Office Depot on their home printer. You don't know unless you ask so absolutely...no worries.

Since there's really no combined shipping on any of these, if you want to test the water, just grab one that you like and if you are happy, then by all means, order more :)

Superman and 89 Joker are in progress and I'm about to show a finished Deadpool that I think you guys are going to enjoy.

I'll be on the look for Superman, 89 Batman, The Dark Knight, Terminator....what about Cpt America?

Back