Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

This is really cool, been waiting for something like this to come along, some Avengers or any comic book figures with either DVD, movies stills or comic art would look superb... decent price too

Have a few things in que based on posts and PMs, so I'll trickle things in over the weekend for you guys to look at.

Thanks!

Wow, I definitely want that breaking bad decal. Great work.

Will get back to the PMs I got towards the end of the evening early tomorrow. Knocked some of these out tonight

bb1ys.jpg

By corrose at 2012-09-01

Those look fantastic, payment sent for one breaking bad decal!

These look great and it's good to have more options. I don't think this should mean that EVILFACE decal is of lower quality cause he actually hand cuts those decals word by word and shape by shape and in person it gives off a very nice 3D feel that printed graphic can't give.

Just more options for everyone at the end of the day. I can see some decals I have in mind that will benefit from printing and some that will benefit from hand cutting them.

Yep. Plus not every figure will suit a very colourful base! These are amazing though, i'm in for a few!

Evilface seemed fine with it. The only people making it a big deal are us.

Update on post 1 of the first page that includes a status and ordering info, please check it out!

Lets see them Miami White Man who like to kill people who are bad Decals

My first thought for a printed base would be the James Bond gunbarrel . I'm sure that you'd get a lot of interest with that, especially now SKYFALL isn't so far away.

Ok so I have built a list of a couple dozen properties that folks have asked for me to work on, so it will take a bit of time, but I will crank on them. I also know there are a lot of people who are artists. If you want my template and want to build your own designs, I can send you the template and print your final files for you. Since I'm not charging "design fees" right now, the price would still be the same as the ones I'm doing but you would have full control over what your final looks like. Email me at: [email protected] if you would like the vector template.

Ok so I have built a list of a couple dozen properties that folks have asked for me to work on, so it will take a bit of time, but I will crank on them. I also know there are a lot of people who are artists. If you want my template and want to build your own designs, I can send you the template and print your final files for you. Since I'm not charging "design fees" right now, the price would still be the same as the ones I'm doing but you would have full control over what your final looks like. Email me at: [email protected] if you would like the vector template.

Can't wait to see these designs :)

Evilface seemed fine with it. The only people making it a big deal are us.

This.

I love both members work. Evilfaces bold/understated work will work better for some, others will prefer corroses graphically rich work.

All paid orders have been printed, packaged and will go out Tuesday a.m. after the Monday holiday. If anyone else wants something already shown hit me up and I can get yours out Tuesday also.

Thanks

Hmmm... just had a thought for you. When people design their own, you should post them on here and start a collection so others can reuse them. This will help you out with your time, and it seems like the good "community" thing to do. Just a thought.

Back