Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) ~~ (SEE PAGE 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) W.I.P~~ (UPDATED)

AWESOME!! Great job Johnny!

Looking good. Let us know about the paypal. For me it'd be unpainted.

Great job, cant wait to see this painted.

That's pretty awesome. Cillian Murphy is an incredible actor and incredibly good looking to boot. He should be a much bigger star. I'd love to get one, but unfortunately, right now, I'm a bit broke, lol. But you captured his likeness very well.

For those interested, just a little update...

The head is at the caster, I should have received the mold and casts by now, but he is busy with other stuff, he also has a little cold, so he is working slowly. I was told to expect the mold and stuff by Monday.

Also, for those buying the head to make a Jonathan Crane "Scarecrow" bash, I might offer the glasses he wears in the movie, which are the "Alain Mikli model #A0304", digitally printed on transparent film paper or acetate paper ? don't know what it is called in english. That is the best I can do about it. It will be around $4 for a little sheet with 3 printed glasses for you to cut out. I'm still looking into it though, I'll snap a pic once I have it figured out.

As for paypal, I'm working with my bud, looking for a way to make it work. ( I hate to be living in a third world country...:/ )

Last edited:

Very cool. glasses would be great, Johnny!!!

Got the mold and some test casts and it came with imperfections because of the mold. So the head is going to the caster once again. :/

Hi mate, is there any chance you will be making a shaved head version for a jim from 28 days later, also is there a possibility that aswell as a neck version, this could be moulded without the neck. sorry if i'm asking for too much.

View attachment 30454

Thanks for your interest. I added you guys to the unofficial list I'm keeping with me. Once I have the mold and casts and have a painted head to show, I will make it official and add or substract people depending on your interest.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, hope to have something ready by weekend, been busy with other stuff.

UPDATE 4

Final2Cillianscaled2.jpg

FinalHScillianscaled.jpg

I got the mold and casts, so I'm in the process of cleaning up the head sculpts. I'm also about to test paint one of the heads so you guys can see a finished head. As for the printed glasses it'll be $2 for a little sheet with 4 printed movie accurate glasses. (I'll snap a pic of the finished head with the glasses so you can see it later). I am making 15 heads only for the first run, it'll even be the only run as a public release, I can add more people but once I start packing and shipping, I'll close the list size.

Price:

$35 unpainted
$68 Painted

Unfortunately shipping went up a bit in my country, so, for South and North America shipping would be $6.50 and to the rest of the world $9.45

Payment:

I still have to hear back from my friend about using his paypal account, he'll let me know this weekend. Worst case scenario (for me) I'll have to use my PayPal account for the payments. The reason I normally don't accept paypal payments is that I cannot withdraw money to my local bank account, making it "virtual money" and sometimes I need to pay for other stuff outside ebay XD.

The List:

Here's the list of people who have pm'ed me about a head. Some of them haven't told me if they want it unpainted or painted. Please confirm, if you want off the list or want to be in the list please PM me or post a reply to make the adjustments.

1. billy2374 (painted with glasses / Mod*)
2. gargan (painted with glasses)
3. turdferguson (Unpainted / Mod*)
4. Tekkaman blade (Unpainted with glasses)
5. kinggreyskull (painted/unpainted ?)
6. stmod0568 (painted/unpainted ?)
7. Wolfgang (Painted with glasses)
8. scarecrow jim (Painted / Mod*)
9. LiterOCola (Unpainted with glasses)
10. carbo-fation (Painted with glasses)
11. emceerice (Painted with glasses)
12. Pennyworth (Unpainted with glasses)
15. Reserved

*Modification

Last edited:
Re: Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) W.I.P~~ (UPDATED 4)

Yes!!!!! Finally :D Looks great Johnny! Looking forward to painted-up pics. Thanks again for making this happen. Bill

Re: Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) W.I.P~~ (UPDATED 4)

Yes!!!!! Finally :D Looks great Johnny! Looking forward to painted-up pics. Thanks again for making this happen. Bill

I should be the one thanking you for your interest!. You guys make me keep going like the energizer bunny :lol

Back