Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) ~~ (SEE PAGE 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) W.I.P~~

Looks awesome so far Johnny!! You know I am down for one. Bill

Re: Cillian Murphy - (Inception, Batman Begins) W.I.P~~ (UPDATED)

UPDATE 2

cillianprev2.jpg

Some quick progress pictures. I'm roughing in the hair, looking for it's shape. I also worked a little bit more on the eyes, made them a tad bigger than the last preview, and added a bit more cheek bones and brows, the neck looks a bit long, it'll be cut out later.

It still need some more tweaks, but I'm happy where this is going.

Thanks for looking!

He looks awesome, I literally cannot wait to get him.

Looks awesome mate! I think maybe you should make the jawline a little stronger and more angular, and the tip of the nose could be a little more narrow. At the moment it's looking a little wide and flat and that's giving him a slightly Asian look (which isn't hard since from some angles some of Murphy's features do have a slight Asian look to them!)

Looks awesome mate! I think maybe you should make the jawline a little stronger and more angular, and the tip of the nose could be a little more narrow. At the moment it's looking a little wide and flat and that's giving him a slightly Asian look (which isn't hard since from some angles some of Murphy's features do have a slight Asian look to them!)

Thanks for the input, the angular jawline is actually there, I think the pictures are not helping, haha. I'm not a good photographer, I might take some more later tonight.

As for the rest, I'll look into that. As for the asian look, yes he does kinda look asian in some pictures, but I think I know what might be the problem.

:hi5:

Looks amazing so far Johnny, likeness is unmistakable. Can't wait to get mine. Great work!!!! Bill

Looks good, my scarecrow needs a movie accurate sculpt.

Hi Johnny! Please Don't forget I'm wanted one, thanks!

Nice bro.. what you use for ur head? i use epoxy putty..

Nice bro.. what you use for ur head? i use epoxy putty..

Thanks man. You are using epoxy putty for your Bale head ?, wow epoxy putty is so difficult to work with for a head sculpt since it hardens in a short period of time, but in spite of that you actually managed to do a great sculpt, nonetheless.

I use Super Sculpey Firm, it hardens only when you cure it in an oven, you should get some, everyone uses it. Some use castelene but that is another story.

looking good mate, i'm definitely interested in getting one of these.

Thanks man. You are using epoxy putty for your Bale head ?, wow epoxy putty is so difficult to work with for a head sculpt since it hardens in a short period of time, but in spite of that you actually managed to do a great sculpt, nonetheless.

I use Super Sculpey Firm, it hardens only when you cure it in an oven, you should get some, everyone uses it. Some use castelene but that is another story.

i dont have oven so buy sculpey also no point.. my method is to cast out a head as a model for me to work for...

looking gooooooooooood!!!!!

UPDATE 2

cillianprev2.jpg

Some quick progress pictures. I'm roughing in the hair, looking for it's shape. I also worked a little bit more on the eyes, made them a tad bigger than the last preview, and added a bit more cheek bones and brows, the neck looks a bit long, it'll be cut out later.

It still need some more tweaks, but I'm happy where this is going.

Thanks for looking!

Nice work! :clap

Very recognizable, but I think the cheek-bones might be too high.

Nice work! :clap

Very recognizable, but I think the cheek-bones might be too high.

Thanks man. Yes the cheek bones need some tweaks, thanks for the input, I was so into the hair that I forgot about it, hehe.

UPDATE 3

Final2Cillianscaled2.jpg

FinalHScillianscaled.jpg

Here's the final sculpt ready for the molding process. I expect the mold to be ready by wednesday, then I'll start casting, hopefully. I'm going to be busy next week, but I hope to start working on these, 'cause I can;t wait to paint one.

For those interested, I'm making a list this time around (I'll make it when I have the mold), I'm going to be making 8-10 heads only, I'll do more if more people wants to jump in, otherwise these are the only ones I will be making available.

Price:
I still need to get the head molded, but I think it'll be around:

$35 unpainted
$68 Painted

Both without shipping.

Payment:

Here's where I might cut off a lot of people who are interested unfortunately. For payment I only accept MONEYBOOKERS because paypal and I have issues, I cannot withdraw money to my local bank account. BUT I have a very close friend of mine who has a fully working PayPal account, so I could use his account for these. He still needs to get back to me, so until then I'll let you guys know.

Thanks for looking.

Back