"Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

:panic: :panic: :panic: :lol I love that stupid icon...

:yess:

attachment.php

Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Thanks guy - had them angled up too far. So I lowered them in about 2 minutes - man I love digital sculpting :)

wow creg, haven't seen this thread till yet, but damn you've got some 3d skills!

i can totally see ledgers likeness on the sculpt, very very great work!

"TAH DA!"

attachment.php

Looks like you've got a very good likeness, can't wait to see what he looks like with expression.

Now there's are idea

Criminally under-represented in the 1/6 world :lecture

Agreed, if there's any character that I want HT to do a 2.0 of, DX or otherwise, it's Two-Face. Throw in a screaming head and you'll get a hell of a lot more sales than the v.1. There's something about those super-expressive sculpts that people are drawn to. I still think a Two-Face with PERS would be a sight to behold.

Did he actually get his mouth that wide or is it digital manipulation?

Loving the sculpt Creg...if i was collecting the HT DK series i'd be all over this like Robbie Coltrane on a plate of chips

He got his mouth that wide.

The only CGI is the burns.

3d rendering's looking really great, cant wait to see how the sculpt turns out.

Thanks guys - Base sculpt done. Poses coming soon.

Here are head shots with a VERY crude polypaint to show likeness. Interesting thing sculpting a man with full makeup on. Throws a lot of details off so it's been a fun challenge.

Feedback welcomed!

Dean
CC

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.49.26+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.49.43+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.49.58+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.50.31+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.50.50+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.51.16+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.51.40+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.45.25+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.46.08+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-17+at+2.46.38+PM.jpg

Incredible work Creg! It's already one of the best Ledger likenesses I've seen.

Back