"Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Now there's are idea

Criminally under-represented in the 1/6 world :lecture

Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

A screaming two face would be awesome...

(scribbles on 47 page idea list...)

(Adds star by it)

tdk2390.jpg

Every time I hear the name Rachel I think of Harvey screaming that.

Every time I hear the name Rachel I think of Harvey screaming that.

:lol:rotfl Me 2

Even when i say the name Rachel i say it like this now
:lol:rotfl I'm crying watching this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD4lgkk5UI0[/ame]

Me too :lol :lol :lol

But I want the face from

'it's about what's FAIRRR!!!'

I can't find a screen cap of "It's about what's Faaaaaaaaaiiir""

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

No don't have a screenshot but can take some off my Blu ray later

Subscribed :clap

Man, it's insane how much Ledger and JGL look alike when people sculpt them. I see both there.

Awesome job Dean. Hopefully you offer these painted! :pray:

Can't wait for tomorrow's update!

Back