BSG Starbuck Custom Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Billy Ive just ordered 3 from Blind for 2 customs and a spare, if you wish to mix in a trade when I buy the Kara cast from you np

I simply intended to add an extra block area under the barrel on the pistol (maybe cut of 1 trigger) as I did with this :

bsgpistol.jpg

Ive sent the helmet sculpts off to the caster he should receive them within 3 - 4 weeks fingers crossed

Billy if you wanna do a trade on the extra pistol + helmet plus an extra set of badges (These patches I had specially made), for items I want from you, maybe we can sort out a trade :)

FYI Im after a Joker Tie , Joker Shirt and your Kara sculpt unpainted

bsgbadges.jpg

Send me a reply PM please Billy

Last edited:
That second smaller pistol is almost identical to the "VP-70" pistol carried by the USCM marines in ALIENS.

I don't like the new BSG, I'm a classic purist, but one has to love that sculpt. Is it too late to toss my hat in the ring for one?

Also, if anyone has any of the above guns in the works, plmk. I'm working on my Aliens bashes as well.

So it looks like there are at least a few people interested in a cast.
I'll get some supplies ordered up and then start putting a list together.
Hope to have her basic outfit put together soon as well.
Thanks for all of the great feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm.

I'm interested in a sculpt. That's some awesome work!

Thanks, I should receive my casting supplies in the next few days and then I'll get her cast up. Once I know that I have a good mold I'll post some updated pics and start offering up the casts.

BillyB

I don't like the new BSG, I'm a classic purist, but one has to love that sculpt. Is it too late to toss my hat in the ring for one?

Also, if anyone has any of the above guns in the works, plmk. I'm working on my Aliens bashes as well.

PM box is full:

So here it is on the thread:

There was a post on your thread

Which reminded me about the guns

Contacted Blind whose suggested he sends you the 3 guns as your both in the States and Im in the UK

I said go ahead

I asked him if he had your postal details

Im guessing he hasnt

Can you send them to me for forwarding or contact Blind yourself and give the details to him

If you can do me 3 casts of your modded version, and send them along to me with one of the original Deckard guns ? keeping the modded and the other Deckard gun for yourself

Never know you might fancy a Blade Runner custom yourself in the future

Sorry it took so long to get back to this.
Mold is good to go and here are a couple pics of a raw resin cast.
The neck portion is not part of the sculpt. I'm not sure if I can cast a long haired later season version, but I'm definitely going to modify one of these.
If you are interested just shoot me a pm.
Thanks,
BillyB

StarbuckResin1.jpg

StarbuckResin2.jpg

Here's another pic of it painted up.
Starbuck1.jpg

Starbuck2.jpg

The resin sculpt of Kara looks great BillyB! I was hoping the head sculpt would come with the neck post. It's going to be challenging to find a neck post to fit the head sculpt now. Anyone got an idea of which neck post and 1/6 scale body to use? :confused: I have a "Jennifer" U.S. Army Dragon female 1/6 body I could use. But I don't think the neck post is the right one to accept this head sculpt. I'll have to check again and see.

I'm definitely "in" Billy for one unpainted head sculpt from you. :D

Thanks again BillyB and Mooncat. I'll get the payment to you for one unpainted Starbuck head sculpt soon BillyB! :D I'm really excited about this project. :joy

First time posting here, Mooncat pointed me to this great head sculpt. Is there some sort of list I could put my name down on?

Those are my custom early season 2 Starbuck and Apollo from when she was on Caprica getting the Arrow of Apollo and he was on Kobol.

The Starbuck head is BillyB's sculpt and my paint job. I just very slightly changed the hair in front to make it a little closer to the Caprica hair which is why is maybe looks a little different from the pictures he previously posted of the unpainted and painted sculpts.

Here is another picture showing them full length so you can see how they compare in size with the bodies I used.

watermark.php

Apollo is on a dragon Neo3 with Sideshow hands, Starbuck is on the Beka Valentine BBI female body. I think it is the same body as a CY Girl except with real feet.

And one more picture without the shadow across the eyes:

watermark.php

Last edited:
Back