BSG Starbuck Custom Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice sculpt. Are you suggesting you would make her so that her hair style could be swaped out? Taking her hair off might make a helmet fit.

Anyway I join the list of people who would love to get a copy of your head when ready.

In fact I had been considering commissioning a sculpt for her with Ada (in which case I would then buy Ada's Apollo too) but that is very expensive. I've been waiting though, hoping for a company to pick up the 1:6 license for the new BSG (but no luck at Toy Fair).

I'm down for 2, please
Also, make a long haired version avail. Just means one more to buy

What body do you think is right for the sculpt Billy ? Ive put Apollo on a Truetype and will eventually put my Baltar on a Medi (or similar) so Id like to put Kara on something comparitive, I intend to create a Six and put her on a Triad Evolution

:)

Last edited:
What body do you think is right for the sculpt Billy ? Ive put Apollo on a Truetype and will eventually put my Baltar on a Medi (or similar) so Id like to put Kara on something comparitive, I intend to create a Six and put her on a Triad Evolution

:)

That new Triad Eva body would be ideal, but I don't think it comes out until June or July. I may use have to use a sideshow or one of the other triad bodies until then. I really want something that will look good with the t-shirt/tank top outfit. Something that won't have too many exposed joints.

Also, I'll take some pics of the sculpt with other heads for you to compare. I really hope the helmet can fit.

BillyB

So it looks like there are at least a few people interested in a cast.
I'll get some supplies ordered up and then start putting a list together.
Hope to have her basic outfit put together soon as well.
Thanks for all of the great feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks Billy for going forward with this project! You know you can count me in for a custom Starbuck head...maybe two. One with short hair, one with long hair, and her Viper pilot outfit/uniform.

"SO SAY WE ALL"! :D

thought I read somewhere that the Blade runner pistols are very similar if not an exact match for BSG pistols ?

PKD.jpg

The BSG pistolis based on the Bladerunner gun but not the same.

I think the mini-series and some of the first season episodes pistol have the based on bladerunner gun but then in latter series there are a lots of variations.

Really would have been into getting a BSG line-up before i dropped out of 1/6.

The BSG pistolis based on the Bladerunner gun but not the same.

I think the mini-series and some of the first season episodes pistol have the based on bladerunner gun but then in latter series there are a lots of variations.

Really would have been into getting a BSG line-up before i dropped out of 1/6.

WTF when did you drop 1/6th ? I didnt get the memo whats happening with your oodles of customs then ? and your detolfs filled with them ?

Wow i can't help coming back to this thread just to see the sculpt! Really love it. Hope you can offer it painted up. Like I said, I'll be up for the head plus whatever you decide to put up for sale!

Wow i can't help coming back to this thread just to see the sculpt! Really love it. Hope you can offer it painted up. Like I said, I'll be up for the head plus whatever you decide to put up for sale!

Billy B, more like Billy Talent-ed (not the lousy band), Dude, throw us a bone here! Lots of us k-bashers want, no need one of these heads! Oh hell, ask Lonnie at H2 to cast em up in that lifelike skin resin, it's amazing stuff, kinda creepy but amazing

I ordered my casting supplies yesterday, so should be able to get things started up first of next week. Might give me some time to start up on the outfit as well.

Thanks,
BillyB

Billy B, more like Billy Talent-ed (not the lousy band), Dude, throw us a bone here! Lots of us k-bashers want, no need one of these heads! Oh hell, ask Lonnie at H2 to cast em up in that lifelike skin resin, it's amazing stuff, kinda creepy but amazing

thought I read somewhere that the Blade runner pistols are very similar if not an exact match for BSG pistols ?

PKD.jpg

Found some images of the two pistols used.
First one does look a lot like the Blade Runner pistol. With a bit of resculpting it could work. Does anyone have a cast or extra that they would be willing to trade or let me rework?

closeupofsidearm.jpg

distinctivegrip.jpg

Here's the second one.
vektor-cp2.jpg

vektorslideforward.jpg

Billy I actually do have a white resin cast of the Blade Runner Rick Deckard pistol. It's....somewhere amoung all of my 1:6 scale stuff. :eek: Things are sort of a mess for me now. I'm starting to get to the point of packing everything up for moving sometime soon. I can mail it to you as soon as I find it. Please send me your address. I'm working on getting that custom Joker shirt from you now anyway. Please send me a PM about that, and your address for the gun. Thanks!

That second smaller pistol is almost identical to the "VP-70" pistol carried by the USCM marines in ALIENS. I would prefer to have the cooler looking "Blade Runner" styled bigger pistol with my custom 1:6 scale Starbuck.

Back