Bonedaddy's Collection (lots of nightmare before christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rider !!!!! (I just love saying that!) The RIDER !!!!!!!!!!

Nice pics and thanks for posting them. I can't wait for the day when I find an Old West GR of my own.

2864515494_a222518fef_b.jpg

Keith these Ghost Rider pics kick EFFIN" SERIOUS ASS bro! :monkey5

Thanks, It's a freaking addiction man...got a Frankenstein 1:1 bust being delivered hopefully tomorrow too.

The Color Version or the SSE? (Either way, they're both amazing looking from the pics I've seen of them in other collections.)

I'm home waiting on the UPS man to bring me my Frankie bust...hurry up mr. Brown.

Heading down to Orlando to pick up this fine sculpture tomorrow
behemoth_filmbackground.jpg

That's a lovely piece, great collection too.

Has the "Nightmare Revisited" CD make you wonder what the ^^^^ they were thinking of when they passed some of those songs for the compilation ?

That's a lovely piece, great collection too.

Has the "Nightmare Revisited" CD make you wonder what the ^^^^ they were thinking of when they passed some of those songs for the compilation ?

I just downloaded it the other day..planning on listening to it on my drive down tomorrow. Not sure what to expect.

There's some good interperatations, although most of it's marred by sub-par singing, at the very least the digi-pack is nicely done, the cover's embossed. Although the Jack comes across as more Johnen Vasquez than Tim Burton.

There's some good interperatations, although most of it's marred by sub-par singing, at the very least the digi-pack is nicely done, the cover's embossed. Although the Jack comes across as more Johnen Vasquez than Tim Burton.

I got a chance to listen to it all....quite a few of the songs I couldn't handle and skipped. Pretty much only a handful that I liked.

Back