Bonedaddy's Collection (lots of nightmare before christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...got the Jack directly from disneyshopping.com website a while back. It's the pride and joy of my Nightmare collection. LOVE IT!

I was just about to ask the same thing about where you got Jack. THAT IS AMAZING! :chew

That Jack IS amazing... oddly took my wife a couple weeks to notice mine though... weird :D

BD, i'm at WDW right now and saw the preview piece of the WDCC Behomoth pulling Pumpkin Jack on Horseback... It's awesome! HUGE!!!! and expensive... so get ready :D

That Jack IS amazing... oddly took my wife a couple weeks to notice mine though... weird :D

BD, i'm at WDW right now and saw the preview piece of the WDCC Behomoth pulling Pumpkin Jack on Horseback... It's awesome! HUGE!!!! and expensive... so get ready :D

Yep! I was at the gallery store in Downtown Disney about a month or so ago and saw it...very AWESOME! I got on the wait list. I think it's $750 and edition size of 500.

Yep! I was at the gallery store in Downtown Disney about a month or so ago and saw it...very AWESOME! I got on the wait list. I think it's $750 and edition size of 500.

Yup VERY nice piece... and it makes me soooooo glad i never started with that line :rotfl

Nice collection and very clean setup. Good luck keeping your addiction under control! I like everyone else really like the 1:1 Jack!!

2804090923_185984fd45_b.jpg

2804090709_a345c484cf_b.jpg

2804090389_7a5b4fa3a1_b.jpg

Keith where'd you get those cabinets from?

great collection, very original, leaving the usual;), against a small issue, furniture besta with double glass all the way up, measure how wide?

I added Captain America pic to first post. Ghost Rider pics coming as soon as I get a moment to setup the tripod.

Back