A Vicious Insect Attack!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a feeling someone might ask for pics...

Well, because the creature was on the windowsill, the light entered my room from behind it, so I wouldn't be able to get a decent pic without using the flash. I decided not to do this, because the flash might startle it, causing a fysical attack.

I did however draw a quick sketch to document the creature. Here it is:

Armoured_Beetle_Of_Doom.JPG

well what the hell does a real life beetle look like that is 1ft in length? :confused: Sorry, a drawing doesnt do anything for me :huh

CHRIST IT WAS A BEAST :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Sod that for a game of soldiers *Runs for the hills*

Yup, it was a beast! I was lucky to get out alive!

well what the hell does a real life beetle look like that is 1ft in length? :confused: Sorry, a drawing doesnt do anything for me :huh

Well... this drawing is all I got and I'm sorry it doesn't do anything for you, even though it resembles the beast pretty well...

I guess you could search for pics on google or something then, because I'm sure I'm not the only one attacked by this creature...

I had a feeling someone might ask for pics...

Armoured_Beetle_Of_Doom.JPG

OMG.... this thread brought me to tears! U've been watching way to much Garth Marenghi's Darkplace! :lol:lol:lol

And that drawing!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This was great! U should tell them about the time you killed a gnome. ;)

See Entity, you didnt provide me with real pics, so I had to go out and do a little research. After doing so, I have concluded that the largest beetle is named the Titan Beetle, which only comes to about 5.5in in length and resides in South America.

Sorry I had to put a damper on your story, but I was pretty sure there was no such thing as a 1ft long beetle.........nice story though, but I dont like to live in a fanatsy world where 5ft long spiders and 1ft long beetles reside :eek::lol

https://waynesword.palomar.edu/ww0502.htm

The Entity had reached the windowsill... slowly he reached for the handle to open the window. He was carefull not to make any sudden movements...

"I was carefull not to make any sudden movements," The Entity recalls.

I was laughing so hard at this part my stomach was hurting!!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

OMG, Ingo!! "Devilish eyes" & "Sulfur fumes":rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Glad you survived, buddy! Outstanding & Hilarious story!! :rock :rock

Here follows the account of a vicious insect-attack** that just took place in my room:

It was Wednesday the 3rd of March of the year 2010 at approximately 11:45 am GMT+1.
The Entity was sitting behind his desk, surfing the internet, enjoying his time here at the Sideshow Freaks Board, when he suddenly heard a sound.

The low rumbling sound, that seemed to come towards him sounded like a plane or helicopter in the distance, so he didn't pay any attention to it and remained enjoying his time at the SFB...
It was at this point that, by the use of his peripheral vision, he saw a huge black... entity flying towards him. In a reflex, The Entity rolled his deskchair away from the desk, jumped to the ground and took cover as the evil entity flew over him.

Without thinking The Entity took the loaded shotgun, which he keeps stored under the bed for safety, and moved towards the other entity.

The other entity had landed on the windowsill and claimed it as it's own. It was during this moment that the other entity revealed his true form. A beetle approximately 1' long gnarled at The Entity and flapped it's huge wings to intimidate him...

The Entity wasn't intimidated easily, but this was quite the insect...

"It was a big son of a *****," The Entity recalls.​

The Entity aimed his shotgun when he started to think what a mess it would make to his room if he shot the creature.
He quickly minded his surroundings and noticed that the window was right behind the windowsill.
The true battle began. A psychological battle... The Entity stared the Black Beetle Of Death in the eyes and slowly moved towards him. If brainwaves were visible, a beholder would have seen the greatest battle ever fought...

Alas, brainwaves are not visible. And there weren't any beholders...

The Entity had reached the windowsill... slowly he reached for the handle to open the window. He was carefull not to make any sudden movements...

"I was carefull not to make any sudden movements," The Entity recalls.​

Slowly, The Entity opened the window and took a step back. The Armoured Beetle Of Doom didn't seem to give up so easily... or he didn't understand...
The Entity became worried... The open window wasn't only a way out for this devilish lifeform... It could also be a doorway for others...
The Entity decided to act. He gently tapped the beetle with the barrel of his gun and finally the beast knew it was defeated. It took flight, high up in the air and The Entity watched as this vicious, vile creature increased the distance between it and him in a strangely noble manner... Probably to spread fear in the hearts of men... once more.

**Based on actual events

Greatest story eva!!! Should be a 3D movie!! It would be better than Avatar!! It would deservedly win an Oscar in all catagories!!! :rock

I would've simply picked the bug up and threw it out the door. :lol

Never mind just read it was 1 foot long. (thought it was inch)

I'd think of shooting it as well.

Greatest story eva!!! Should be a 3D movie!! It would be better than Avatar!! It would deservedly win an Oscar in all catagories!!! :rock

I dunno tho....ur fart story was pretty epic too!

I was laughing so hard at this part my stomach was hurting!!:rotfl

OMG, Ingo!! "Devilish eyes" & "Sulfur fumes":rotfl

Glad you survived, buddy! Outstanding & Hilarious story!!

Thanks, bro!!! :rock
I am glad I lived to tell this tale too!!

Thank you, Ween!!! :rock :rock

An Oscar would look great next to my HT collection... Too bad it isn't articulated and I'm stuck with one pose though... :lol

Wait a minute...
:idea Maybe Hot Toys would even pick up the license!!! :blissy

It anchored itself onto my windowsill with it's talon like claws... It couldn't be picked up... it had to be defeated psychologically... it had to think that it wanted to leave...

Nice way to tell a story, but grow a pair

I'd like to see a 1ft long beetle explode from a shotgun blast

Shooting it would've definitely been a sight... but since there were collectibles in the estimated blast-radius, I decided not to shoot.

I still dont understand why you guys think there is such a thing as a 1ft long beetle :thwak Oh well...........if it helps you sleep at night :mwaha

I still dont understand why you guys think there is such a thing as a 1ft long beetle :thwak Oh well...........if it helps you sleep at night :mwaha

:nono

No, no, no. If it helps you sleep at night.

Just keep telling yourself that the giant beetles won't come for you either. We promise not to laugh when they carry you away into the night.

Back