1-6th Scale Jedi Council Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less posting... more working! LOL!
:whip

heheee....

lol i can multitask the chair will finished tomorrow. But i have to wait till the weekend to get some more polymer clay for the cushion! I need to sleep now!! Well maybe I will just finish this bit

I have no idea where mine is. I made it about 2 years ago for my son Hasbro Mace could hang next to Yoda.

Yup!! Wonderful stuff to work with. Just a little pricey!

My latest project should be an impressive 'arrival'.

All done except for the cushion and a paint job , had a late one last night!.

Will post pics this evening.

Dorgmal

gonna do a little more work on it I think. Want the finish to be really good. Then I have to make the cushion!

D

Well the chair is done, just needs painting up and the cushions making. A lot trickier than I thought! Sorry the photos are not to good. The strong shadows show up every little imperfection! But it looks good from a distance........

I will post more pics in a bit.

Dorgmal

councilchair5.jpg

I have draw up some plans for the council chair as some of you have asked...

If you PM me with your e-mail address I will send you a pdf of the file. It is A3 in size, so if you want me to put it onto A4 sheets let me know.

Please remember to make allowances for you material thickness that you use and I haver not included plans for the cushions! Th plans are NOT perfect but I hope that they will help some of you out.

Dorgmal

chair.jpg

I have also drawn up the council chamber floor room.
This is massive though, you can print it out if you have a large format printer, because its about 44" by 44". if not I can print it for you but I will have to charge for the ink and paper...

hope u likes.

Dorgmal

councilfloor.jpg

Back