1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im using an official Iminime Joel head sculpt, luckily enough I had a spare body which fits this sculpt perfectly without the need for any tack or adhesives. Think its a sideshow collectibles Nathan drake body that I bought a while back.

Nice. I hope the head I've got on order fits okay without the need for tack.

mines on a hit figure body and the neck hole is a little bit too big so it still fits but it popped off to easily, I think the aci neck joints are even smaller so you may need a lot of tack

Damn. do you know of any sculpts that don't require any tack?

that come painted, I don't think so, a bit of bluetack/glue never hurt nobody, I have more customs than licensed and tack hold almost all of mine on

ad6f0f4e7f173a160ee2f67def2938e9.jpg

Here is my Joel, I would say it's about 90% finished. For the body I used Banners Body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that come painted, I don't think so, a bit of bluetack/glue never hurt nobody, I have more customs than licensed and tack hold almost all of mine on

Yeah, I'm the same. I've only just got into this hobby and every figure I want or own so far are customs.

The head was made by Kai Studios

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if he's out of them but you can email him

[email protected]

Give him at least 48 hours to reply back as he is busy at the moment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is there a way to put your own neck adapter into the head sculpt that I have on order?

hello guys,I'm also looking to customize joe this moment , btw how much kai's head ?
thanks

Back