1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Joel looks great! Now you just need to hit up Maisto here on the forum for some of his amazing TLoU weapons and accessories.

Don't think I ever posted my Joel and Ellie.

A1A73340-E549-44D9-A88F-1968F75261D4_zpsnfrxfvgx.jpg

Hi there

I have been customising Joel and Ellie from Last Of Us for quite some now, probably a year now, I am about 80% done.

I am missing her body and I see that Play Toy is best for her but I have no idea how to adjust her body so if anyone has a ready one they an part with, it would be great.

By the tiny gods, man... those are AMAZING. Besides yourself, who were the artists involved or did you do everything? Beautiful work. True grails.

Hey thanks man! :) There's quite a few artists. The head sculpts and Joel's outfit are from Iminime. Ellie has a custom chest piece from Kai Studios. Both have StripedBox backpacks. And SilentSurfer painted the sculpts and weathered everything. :wave

Hey thanks man! :) There's quite a few artists. The head sculpts and Joel's outfit are from Iminime. Ellie has a custom chest piece from Kai Studios. Both have StripedBox backpacks. And SilentSurfer painted the sculpts and weathered everything. :wave

Awesome. Somehow it's always more satisfying when you can use multiple artists and bring it all together :rock

I'll keep those users in mind for any future projects!

Currently got mine up for sale if anyone would like to have a look:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292141277850?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Doesn't say in the listing but a custom metal stop sign is included with the firefly logo on it. Really is a great piece and i worked really hard on assembling it last year. But I must thank the many different artists for making the multiple accessories that makes this figure look so good.

Currently got mine up for sale if anyone would like to have a look:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292141277850?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Doesn't say in the listing but a custom metal stop sign is included with the firefly logo on it. Really is a great piece and i worked really hard on assembling it last year. But I must thank the many different artists for making the multiple accessories that makes this figure look so good.

Youu..... I have been waiting for you to sell yours and then I decided to work on my own lol. I may still pull the plug.

Back