1/6 Hot Toys - MMS745/745B - Episode III: Revenge of The Sith - Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one! I thought we would get this next year but he does fall under the Dark side reveals they’ve been doing so it makes sense. I’m really happy with this sinister sculpt they chose, looks great. I would also like if they did a Chancellor Palpatine from his duel with Mace. I wonder if they’ll have that as a reveal next year?

That announcement definitely freed a spot for him next year.

I know this is probably the AOTC Yoda in the pic below, but it would be great to get an updated one with moveable eyes for ROTS.
511390-442473919-847033980793949-6106572903632988609-n.jpeg

That AOTC Yoda is a great figure. In retrospect he is our first Artisan Star Wars figure without the label lol. I might consider getting another if it came with a cool diorama base.

Artisan ESB Yoda is my grail now that we got a decent Vader mask with dx28 and a artsian Luke. I'll settle for a good ROS Yoda tho

Artisan ESB Yoda is my grail now that we got a decent Vader mask with dx28 and a artsian Luke. I'll settle for a good ROS Yoda tho
I feel like ROTS Artisan Yoda is very likely either soon or on the anniversary next year...and I look forward to missing out on it via the stupid randomizer ;)

I got the ESB Yoda and would pass on a 2.0 if the only update was eyes and rooted hair. The ESB sculpt is good, fantastic even in the right light and angle but I think they could do a really good Yoda now that 3D modelling has done its leaps last few years if they tried.

Back