The "I Cant Believe This is Still In-Stock" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title suggests i cant believe that...

The Hot Toys T-1000

This recently sold out at SSC, how it lasted so long boggle the mind, it is a fantastic figure with so many accessories and posing options with a spot-on likeness to Robert Patrick

The SSC 'Back in Black' Spider-Man Legendary Scale Bust

I only own two LSB's but this bust is sheer awesome-sauce, the smoothness of it, the way the ears bulge the mask, the menacingly sharp eyes, the white spider logo, it just reeks of badassary.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2000741&ref

The Clone Sergeant 12" Figure

Another fantastic clone figure from SSC, would've thought it'd be gone by now.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=100018&ref

Colossus Comiquette (Exclusive)

Athough the face is not a highlight and the whole 1/5 boycott by some collectors, this statue turned out great, yes the face is a disapointment but on the whole i love this statue, the design, paint and costume look fantastic.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2001061

Last edited:
sigpic11920_1.gif

The Hot Toys T-1000: If you buy him then you'll need T-800 (= $$$)

The SSC 'Back in Black' Spider-Man Legendary Scale Bust: Nobody gives a damn about LSBs

The Clone Sergeant 12" Figure: :dunno Star Wars-saturated market.

Colossus Comiquette (Exclusive): :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

The abundance of T-1000 and Two Face always surprised me
Yeah, those are two fantastic figures. The problem is, they don't make much sense without complementary figures (T-800 and Batman, respectively). You could have a Joker without Batman, but not Two-Face IMO.

Given all that, the potential pool of owners is already restricted to only those who already own the complementary figures. And of those, not all will pick up these other, less essential figures.

If/when Hot Toys does Battle Damaged T-800, I think the T-1000 will start drying up pretty quickly due to this.

Two-Face is compounded by the fact that he was released multiple times (in Asia and the U.S.), jacking supply levels up pretty high.

that'll sell though

It will most definitely sell ! BUT, I think with so many preorders because people buying multilpes + all the flippers buying as well, there will be plenty to go around in the future. Just my 2 cents.

It will most definitely sell ! BUT, I think with so many preorders because people buying multilpes + all the flippers buying as well, there will be plenty to go around in the future. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with this. I will also add I feel that "Sweeney Todd" is a better investment piece. He is being severely overlooked at the moment.

I agree with this. I will also add I feel that "Sweeney Todd" is a better investment piece. He is being severely overlooked at the moment.

I definitely agree with both of you. Sweeney Todd is being overlooked because I don't even think it was popular overseas.. sure, Pirates is well-known worldwide, but Sweeney Todd based on the broadway? No way, and I'm even shocked that Hot Toys didn't make ST a Limited Edition, like Blade II, etc.

Sweeney is very tempting......yes Superman will be plentiful BUT still sell out at some point and initial release will bring big $$$ on Ebay with people wanting it NOW and not waiting.

The abundance of T-1000 and Two Face always surprised me

Two-Face is a solid figure. . . just kinda boring.

The poor sales of Two-Face probably taught HT not to do guys in suits. All you jabronis who didn't buy Two-Face are the reason we don't have Inception figures.

Overproducing and general lack of interest in anything that's not Superheroes or monsters.

Too bad collectors here don't often buy figures from good movies.

Maybe HT would actually hurry up and finish Platoon, a film more worthy than a vast majority of the licenses they've got, if people bought the damn figures.

Rocketeer and Jack Sparrow exclusive PFs.

Both are fantastic representations of their subjects and from cult movies. What is the matter with you people?

Back