Dispatch From The Alamo Drafthouse Theater: She Texted, We Kicked Her Out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
This... is great. They're actually playing it in the theaters in front of Rated R movies now:

[ame="https://youtu.be/1L3eeC2lJZs"]302 Found[/ame]

She has a point....afterall, she is....

'IN USA, MAGNITED STATES OF AMERICA!'

:lol

That was so...

captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :rotfl:lol

That stupid crazy _____ got what she deserved! I wish more theaters would kick inconsiderate _______s out when they violate the theater policy on cell phones!

I get that reaction a lot from customers. So I bite them in the face. Then I kick them.

They cry, but they're too scared to leave recorded evidence of how retarded they are on my boss's phone.

Never been to the Alamo personally but given the nature of the theatre and how many cult films they run as well as the prints etc, they seem like they could not cater more to their customers so this is even more hilarious. They did the right thing, nothing pisses me off in a theatre like texting, at least if theres some talking amonst people around you, its usually in regards to the movie. If a phone rings its usually an accident and the person turns it off. But what the ____ could you possibly need to text about so bad you can't just turn off your phone and your brain for an hour and a half and respect those around you who are all paying specifically to watch said movie. I've never gotten an "important" text ever. Ever. Its usually wats up or K "forwarded" sort of stuff.

That was pretty hilarious. I didn't think it was possible, but Alamo Drafthouse just became cooler than it already was.

Epic Win !!!, I Wish the "regular theaters" had the guts to do this !

This is why I don't have a lot of friends. I put this up on Facebook and I said it was funny and good for them for playing it before their R rated movies and I'm catching hell for it. "How terrible!" "Terrible language" "I don't think that's funny at all" blah blah. The link said UNCENSORED you idiots! What did you expect!?

:mad:

*unfriending The Ween for putting terrible language stuff on Facebook*

How Terrible!

That was friggin awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Seriously, more theatres should throw people out if they don't behave like they are supposed to.

Good now kick everyone that brings their 3 year old and younger to the theater and doesnt know how to keep the imp stfu.

Good now kick everyone that brings their 3 year old and younger to the theater and doesnt know how to keep the imp stfu.

:lecture

Really though, they should be stopped at the door before they even make it into the theater.

Back