The Venomsaurus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old man Logan..:rock

Mark Millar...Sideshow never ceases to amazes..

it was mentioned already by another member when the WIP was shown a while back. cool.

I think this is what we all thought was the lizard

Yup! I bet it is! :slap

Its not out of left field though...they have a dinosauria line...just a little modification and BAM...venomsaurus.....

Its from the old man logan series

Wolverine_Vol_3_71_page_5_Venom_Sym.jpg

The question i wanna ask sideshow is: with so many characters not done yet, why would they do such an obscure one that nobody has even thought to ask for?

"Old Man Logan" is definitely one of the better stories Marvel has produced recently. A diorama of Logan vs. Red Skull (with Captain America mask) would be pretty cool. You would also have Red Skull's hero trophy case in the background!

I didn't see this coming and it is, without a doubt, the most disappointing Marvel announcement I have ever seen from Sideshow...

I am sure Sideshow knew that there would be complaints about the...obscureness and irrelevance of this character, but is Sideshow really that out of touch with fan requests that they release something that has never, ever been requested by anyone and only showed up in less than a handfull of comic issues? I see this being on the giftcard list in under a year.

Congrats to the Spiderman fans who were hoping that the production tease earlier would be the Lizard, but I think several of us had a gut feeling that it would be something as absurd as Venomsaurus. :hi5:

Back