My rainman Ed Norton Paint Job and accessory set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my painted Rainman Ed Norton head. This was such a pleasure to paint, a truly fantastic sculpt. Hopefully I will have my whole finished piece soon still waiting for some parts :) I wanted to capture the tiredness of Jack in the film. Hope you enjoy

img1066k.jpg

img1072a.jpg

img1073j.jpg

img1074u.jpg

Also here is a little sneak peak of my Furni Catalog for Jack.
Im going to be offering sets of paper accessories for Fight Club. Hopefully I will have them all sorted by tonight and then I will upload more pictures.

img1076y.jpg

img1077f.jpg

img1078h.jpg

img1079t.jpg

img1080l.jpg

In the set you will get. for $25
Marla Singer burned Number Paper
Tyler Durden Business Card
2x FMC Business Cards
Jack Annotated Reader Book
Furni Catalog
5 leaflets including Blood Parasites, The truth about Leukemia, Testicular cancer, sickle cell anemia and Tuberculosis.
Airways Safety Card
Rules of Fight Club.

let me know if your intrested

Greggo

Just some more better pictures of my Ed Norton. I will finish the rest of the accessories tonight and try and post them on here.

dscn0607m.jpg

dscn0608.jpg

dscn0609p.jpg

dscn0610d.jpg

dscn0611b.jpg

dscn0612p.jpg

dscn0613g.jpg

dscn0614w.jpg

dscn0615s.jpg

Fun idea Greggo maybe if i get around to it I'll make some of my own (not to sell but just to have...) I think you all should get in on Greggo's package here it will be a nice addition to your sets!

Any chance of offering the Pitt durden specific items at a reduced rate? I don't plan on getting a Norton myself.

Any chance of offering the Pitt durden specific items at a reduced rate? I don't plan on getting a Norton myself.

Yeah sure what ones would you want? Tyler durden Buisness card, Rules of Fight Club and the Airways Safety Card? I could do them for $10

Just to let you all know Im still working on all the accessories, Im not sure I will get them all done tonight, but Im trying my hardest. Also to the list of the accessories Im adding an Hello my name is Cornelius sticker to the set. If I dont get all the prototypes done of the accessories tonight I will take a quick picture of what I have completed.

Back