A Vicious Insect Attack!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Entity

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here follows the account of a vicious insect-attack** that just took place in my room:

It was Wednesday the 3rd of March of the year 2010 at approximately 11:45 am GMT+1.
The Entity was sitting behind his desk, surfing the internet, enjoying his time here at the Sideshow Freaks Board, when he suddenly heard a sound.

The low rumbling sound, that seemed to come towards him sounded like a plane or helicopter in the distance, so he didn't pay any attention to it and remained enjoying his time at the SFB...
It was at this point that, by the use of his peripheral vision, he saw a huge black... entity flying towards him. In a reflex, The Entity rolled his deskchair away from the desk, jumped to the ground and took cover as the evil entity flew over him.

Without thinking The Entity took the loaded shotgun, which he keeps stored under the bed for safety, and moved towards the other entity.

The other entity had landed on the windowsill and claimed it as it's own. It was during this moment that the other entity revealed his true form. A beetle approximately 1' long gnarled at The Entity and flapped it's huge wings to intimidate him...

The Entity wasn't intimidated easily, but this was quite the insect...

"It was a big son of a *****," The Entity recalls.​

The Entity aimed his shotgun when he started to think what a mess it would make to his room if he shot the creature.
He quickly minded his surroundings and noticed that the window was right behind the windowsill.
The true battle began. A psychological battle... The Entity stared the Black Beetle Of Death in the eyes and slowly moved towards him. If brainwaves were visible, a beholder would have seen the greatest battle ever fought...

Alas, brainwaves are not visible. And there weren't any beholders...

The Entity had reached the windowsill... slowly he reached for the handle to open the window. He was carefull not to make any sudden movements...

"I was carefull not to make any sudden movements," The Entity recalls.​

Slowly, The Entity opened the window and took a step back. The Armoured Beetle Of Doom didn't seem to give up so easily... or he didn't understand...
The Entity became worried... The open window wasn't only a way out for this devilish lifeform... It could also be a doorway for others...
The Entity decided to act. He gently tapped the beetle with the barrel of his gun and finally the beast knew it was defeated. It took flight, high up in the air and The Entity watched as this vicious, vile creature increased the distance between it and him in a strangely noble manner... Probably to spread fear in the hearts of men... once more.

**Based on actual events

Now that is a great story, i love these 2 part

"It was a big son of a *****," The Entity recalls.

and

"I was carefull not to make any sudden movements," The Entity recalls.

Classic:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Now that is a great story, i love these 2 part

"It was a big son of a *****," The Entity recalls.

and

"I was carefull not to make any sudden movements," The Entity recalls.

Classic:rotfl:rotfl

Hilarious dude, hilarious.

Thank you! :duff
This is pretty much how it happened... I tried to stay as true to the actual events as possible.

King will never read all of that. Far too many words. :lecture

I tried to keep it as short as possible... One just can't describe a battle of this proportion in a 15-word post...

Sounds like a narrow escape. Should write a book about it... and then a movie :lol

The bug was how big?

Yeah, a one foot long beetle!? Holy crap, glad you survived it man! :lol

Yes, it was a narrow escape... and yes, the beast was 1 foot long. It must have crawled right out of the pits of hell itself... I couldn't see another explanation...

It's eyes were burning like hellfire and the beast had a foul stench of sulfur around it...

Yes, it was a narrow escape... and yes, the beast was 1 foot long. It must have crawled right out of the pits of hell itself... I couldn't see another explanation...

It's eyes were burning like hellfire and the beast had a foul stench of sulfur around it...

Then you should have grabbed the phone and called Sam & Dean. :D

Nice narrative.

Was it one of those beetles that fly slowly and made a "tickering" noise as it whizzes by? I hate those things. They usually show up in the summer in Arizona. They're so slow, you can almost hit them out of the air with your bare hand, but they scare the crap out of me because they have no fear.

Then you weren't exaggerating.

It's good that you didn't have to shoot it. Would've been a lot of bug guts to clean up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uyicInVKCEY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uyicInVKCEY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice narrative.

Was it one of those beetles that fly slowly and made a "tickering" noise as it whizzes by? I hate those things. They usually show up in the summer in Arizona. They're so slow, you can almost hit them out of the air with your bare hand, but they scare the crap out of me because they have no fear.

No, this one was fast! Really fast. It made the noise of a large slow beetle, but it was fast as lightning... :horror

Then you weren't exaggerating.

It's good that you didn't have to shoot it. Would've been a lot of bug guts to clean up.

Yup I'm glad I used my wits over my firepower! :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uyicInVKCEY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uyicInVKCEY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I certainly feel like I know my enemy now, after the psychological battle... I wonder if it was related to the Brain Bug...

Was there a mist outside?

Nope, no mist... and that's what made it even more spooky. I'm used to ferocious creature attacks when it's misty outside, but this was in broad daylight... :horror

That was too funny... :lol
and scary! :horror!
:rotfl

Thanks... :D
It was scary indeed!! :horror

this thread is usless without pics..............bring on the beetles

the-beatles65.jpg

:monkey3

this thread is usless without pics..............bring on the beetles

I had a feeling someone might ask for pics...

Well, because the creature was on the windowsill, the light entered my room from behind it, so I wouldn't be able to get a decent pic without using the flash. I decided not to do this, because the flash might startle it, causing a fysical attack.

I did however draw a quick sketch to document the creature. Here it is:

Armoured_Beetle_Of_Doom.JPG

Back