Thoughts on 1:2 endo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulromi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys what are you thoughts on the terminator 1:2 endo? I'm having a hell of a time finding anything smaller like the sideshow 1:4 or the cinemaquette t-800. Any feedback on this piece would be appreciated. The only thing I've heard is that it kind of looks off when seeing it in person (don't know what that means) lol.

I never saw the appeal of a 1/2 scale endo - it would look too much like a midget Terminator. A much smaller one that actully fits on your shelf would be better as it looks more like a collectable rather than a statue of a dwarf.

The 1:2 endo is cool, but $1999.00 is to high for me. I know that the Cinemaquette is what I am after due to its size and excellent pose. Felmar, has pictures of his if you check his collection out.

I never saw the appeal of a 1/2 scale endo - it would look too much like a midget Terminator. A much smaller one that actully fits on your shelf would be better as it looks more like a collectable rather than a statue of a dwarf.

:lol :lol :lecture :lecture

What he said

Also the way I see it is, if your gonna get one as big as that you may as well just for the 1/1 scale full endo or even the bust. My view is the same for the 1/2 scale endo-rifle.

Also the way I see it is, if your gonna get one as big as that you may as well just for the 1/1 scale full endo or even the bust. My view is the same for the 1/2 scale endo-rifle.

I do ok financially....but not that ok.....I would love to get that - but as my wife will put it..."you will not live well on half your money" when she files for divorce.

The Cinemaquette is my choice as it has STAN WINSTONS seal of approval and comes with a certificate signed by him!!! As for cost... The 1/3 scale Cinemaquette is gonna damn near cost you what the 1/2 scale Sideshow Endo costs:horror (damn near I said) To me the Cinemaquette is all about quality. It is stunning in person and plenty big. The 1/2 scale is just too big to display in any kind of cabinet system. I guess it's personal preference. Good luck in your search and decision.

I do ok financially....but not that ok.....I would love to get that - but as my wife will put it..."you will not live well on half your money" when she files for divorce.

I managed to finally get my hands on the Premium Format and love it. It fits very well with all of my other busts and PF's so i'm happy. You just need to keep searching cuz imo the 1:2 ain't worth $2700 CDN.

Tell your wife she's a meanie :lol

I managed to finally get my hands on the Premium Format and love it. It fits very well with all of my other busts and PF's so i'm happy. You just need to keep searching cuz imo the 1:2 ain't worth $2700 CDN.

Tell your wife she's a meanie :lol

What did you end up paying and where did you find it? PM me if you don't want to publicly state the amount.

I "traded in" a T-800 Cinemaquette to get a 1:2 T-800. I thought it was a good move. I don't have room (or money) for a 1:1 Endoskeleton.

The 1:2 endo is awesome, my friend got it when it was first released & pictures really don't do it justice, I was delighted when SSC brought it out again so I used the flex-pay to get one. Pricey yeah but the 1:1 is too big for my crib.

:lecture :lecture

It is awesome...

endoskeleton.jpg

I'm selling it if you're interested, paulromi :wave

Back