Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - 1/6th scale Darth Maul™ Collectible Figure (25th anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm blown away by this maul.

The robes are already a huge improvement from the original release. These robes actually fit, look good and are much more screen accurate to the film.

The face sculpts are also big improvements. His teeth have way more gunk and dirt on them. The pupils and colors of his eyes are more accurate. The tattoos are much more realistic. Even the horns are new and improved. Again, this figure overall looks way more screen accurate than the original release.

The USB feature on the bike is a welcome addition.

DOPO for me. No brainer

What's with Maythe4th this year? like all retailers got together and said we're slaughtering wallets. I don't have Maul yet so this is one I'll be looking for. Happy with my Mando, Bespin and Snowspeeder Lukes so pass on that darth Luke guy for me. I think I may need the shadow trooper though. If I had unlimited funds I'd love to get at least three white ones and three shadow for the death star dios in white and red.

Will there be more Star Wars Hot Toys announcements on May 4th?

IIRC, last year or the year before was sort of a dud - Hot Toys announced some new Star Wars figure before May 4th... then a long dry spell before more announcements later in the year.

Need a artisan Yoda or emperor to make up for artisan kitbash Luke with weird face.

As great as the sculpt looks if it has the magnet heads again I'll be tempted to skip it. Magnet heads are the worst thing HT has ever done, at least for me. I'll probably still get one but not two this time if it has the magnets lol

Back