Thoughts on 1:2 endo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing looks cool. I am actually considering selling my CM endo and tracking down one of these.

i actually like the sideshow 1:4 one, see my sig. Cinemaquette is awesome, dont get me wrong, but i prefer the 1:4 based on price and the pose.

GoqhTheJedi's picture! 1:2 Versus Cinemaquette!

amtsic.jpg

Last edited:
its crazy to think that i spent 2k on an excact replica of the Rambo 3 knife,and now i see this 1:2 Endo:(...:lol

i think the 1:2 endo is better. The blue lights are a cool effect, the base is nicer, and its huge. BUt both rock

...statue of a dwarf."

" Them's fightin' words.
BaseballBat.gif

...Also the way I see it is, if your gonna get one as big as that you may as well just for the 1/1 scale full endo or even the bust. My view is the same for the 1/2 scale endo-rifle.

The 1/1 Endo is significantly more expensive and space intensive. The bust? That has nothing to do with the Endos? Don't know why you would bring that item up in the conversation. You are missing the point, 1:2 collectors save money and space. I know your opinion is that you don't like it, and that's ok.

I hate the CM pose. I have the CM Alien & Predator. However, I don't have the CM Endo because the pose looks retarded or as President Obama would say "special". I have the 1:2 SS Endoskeleton which is awesome!!!

Back