Enterbay Bruce Lee Nokia Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
This one will start to ship in march,and i just got one on ebay for 250$,my very first Bruce,this is THE one i have been waiting for,GOD Bruce with a better Sculpt.

I didnt expect to find the figure only as this is a 1500$ Nokia exclusive,they are all over ebay now:D

Where on earth did you get it for THAT price?!?

Thanks for the heads up too!

Ebay...this is why i sell my ironman and possibly some other unecessery stuff,Snake and Bruce came out of nowhere and my plans are changed:D

I agree on all accounts, but even I draw the line at Medi's latest over priced disgusting offereing and I am not just referring to the camo. The face looks bloody awful too AND it is the promo, so the figure in hand will likely be worse.

HT NEED to get the license......NOW.

Even I couldn’t get one from Enterbay!!

I have to go down the fleaBay route, but didn’t in the end!
Enterbay was contracted to make the figs for Nokia, obviously Nokia dealers are selling them on the side to figure dealers!!

But hey, you guys got what you wanted in the end!!

Congrats!!:)

Hey Rock, you know Peer?

MGS is the only Medi products i buy anyway,the rest is just awful.

Does anyone know which Bruce body is used on this one?I will buy a loose Enterbay body basically because of the extra hands,this Nokia has only 4.

Last edited:
Got an email from enterbay today,the body used on this exclusive is 2,5 and not 2.0.

What is the difference between the 2 first versions anyway?The length of the neck?

Last edited:
are there in hand pics or production pics of this yet?

I bought one from the same seller yesterday. The price should continue to revolve around $250-270 until the supply begins to dry off. Glad I sold the first GOD for this superior version.

It's light on accessories though compared to the v1.

light on accessories maybe,but to me...i only need the extra relaxed hands on this one which i will use from the Enterbay Action Body 2,5 and i have all i need.

Nunchaku is enough,would never pose it with the Bamboo stick anyway.

This Nokia version is not as great as the V1 since it is missing the bamboo stick and the tower diorama. The headsculpt is better, but $300 is a lot to pay for a better HS.

Back