HT - MMS 94 - Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-700 full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 94 - Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-700 collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to bring you the first two MMS figure from the upcoming highly anticipated movie in 2009 - Terminator Salvation: T- 600 & T-700 collectible figures.

The Skynet’s foot soldier - T700 collectible figure features:

l Approximately 31 cm / 12 inches tall
l over 25 points of articulations plus fully articulated fingers and toes
l Light-up eyes ( cell button battery operated/ battery included)
l Movie scene featured figure base with nameplate

Release date: APR, 2009

T4_T700actionfigure_01.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_02.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_03.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_04.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_05.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_06.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_07.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_08.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_09.jpg

T4_T700actionfigure_10.jpg

Thanks for the photos ;-)

Looking real and menacing.

Apart from the paint, what are the differences with the T800 Hot Toys released earlier?

Thanks for the photos ;-)

Looking real and menacing.

Apart from the paint, what are the differences with the T800 Hot Toys released earlier?

Was wondering too, and in another post someone pointed out the chest plate and maybe the arms, I think the head sculpt is different too.

As far as them being different the T-700 is supposed to be taller than the T-800

Now since I missed the boat on the T-800 should I get the T-700?

Not sure for now. I'm usually a fan of old movies and that goes for Terminator (1 & 2), Predator (1 & 2), Aliens (1 & 2), Star Wars (4, 5, 6), Matrix (1) etc.

Still got that burning itch for the CMt800:banghead

Was wondering too, and in another post someone pointed out the chest plate and maybe the arms, I think the head sculpt is different too.

As far as them being different the T-700 is supposed to be taller than the T-800

Now since I missed the boat on the T-800 should I get the T-700?

Yes, the size could be the difference.

Don't know what the T800 are going for lately, but no doubt even if you are a fan of the T800 specific, you will be pleased with this kiler machine :)

I will takte it as a Terminator fan, but I don't really like it as "an awesome" thing & etc.
Just the T-800 with some ^^^^ty paint & texture, IMHO.
Strange thing that Skynet doesn't have normal metal for this fella... Judgement Day is one of a tough time.

I noticed that these have more texture on the surfaces compared to the previous 800 model which are sleeker and cleaner.

Is it because these doesn't have that outer skin, thus they have that weathered beat up look to it?

Back