El Roranous' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some pictures of some items in my collection. I have been too lazy to fully set up and organize my real display so this is what I am doing now. I'll just update this thread with random pictures of my junk as I see fit. Hopefully with some real display pics. Although, I don't have much on display anymore. Fewer IS better! :monkey5:lol:D

6970c4d5.jpg

934386e8.jpg

00727f64.jpg

0e59b67a.jpg

aca5f70d.jpg

5ae41461.jpg

d4f13bb8.jpg

Re: OIUh FS&*6 fhasb kjbfia auihfk &^(A 7)(A&Spoiubhfa aiufh a (*ASq23e Q#* e 039ha+_

Nice pics, but what kind of title is that?

Re: OIUh FS&*6 fhasb kjbfia auihfk &^(A 7)(A&Spoiubhfa aiufh a (*ASq23e Q#* e 039ha+_

Rory, you should seriously take pics more often. Your pics of Jedi Luke and Jabba are still among my faves. You have a nice camera and good eye.

:rock

Great pics Rory! :rock :rock I love outdoor shots! :D

I'd like to nominate this thread for the "Worst title of the year" award.

Great pics though.

Rory, you should seriously take pics more often. Your pics of Jedi Luke and Jabba are still among my faves. You have a nice camera and good eye.

Thanks PIX, I will do so. I love taking pictures. :rock

You know how it is though... just have to find the time. If I only posted less on here I could take more pictures and play more music. I'm a freakin toyboard computer nerd. :lol

I'd like to nominate this thread for the "Worst title of the year" award.

Great pics though.

:rotfl:rotfl:lol I'm appealing to the curious at heart. A title like that will get their clicking fingers all twitchy-like.

OIUh FS&*6 fhasb kjbfia auihfk &^(A 7)(A&Spoiubhfa aiufh a (*ASq23e Q#* e 039ha+_ r

:rotfl:rotfl:lol I'm appealing to the curious at heart. A title like that will get their clicking fingers all twitchy-like.

Actually it's likely to get the thread deleted without it being looked at.

But those are some nice pics.

Love this pic:

d4f13bb8.jpg

Actually it's likely to get the thread deleted without it being looked at.

But those are some nice pics.

:monkey2 Just try and read the thread title aloud and you will fall in love with the magical sounds that spew forth from your mouth. Yes, love. Audible love. :love

Back