Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Howes_Sculptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm offering three new head sculpts; 1 Christian Bale and 2 versions of Heath Ledger from The Dark Knight.

Joker version one is a stern creepy look.

Joker version 2 is an even creepier look, he's licking his lips.

If you aren't familiar with me and my work, check out my website https://www.chowes.com.

All three heads are now done and casting has commenced and shipping has started!

Thank you to all who ordered early and got the SSF discount price. The full price is now in effect as follows:

UNPAINTED HEADS
1) ONE unpainted head (Bale/Wayne, Ledger/Joker Stern Look, or Ledger/Joker Licking Lips) = $35.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA.

2) TWO unpainted heads (any combination of the three different heads) = $60.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA.

3) THREE unpainted heads = $90.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA.

Kuato (Chris C.) has kindly agreed to a sculpt/paint combo for those who are interested. If you choose to have Kuato paint your heads you will only pay for shipping once.

Painting is now $35.00 per head plus $5.00 shipping.

These heads are designed to be used with the Hot Toys small neck joint, however a hole will need to be drilled in the necks in order to fit the neck joint into the head. You can do this yourself with a Dremel tool or if you do not wish to do this yourself I can modify them for an additional $5.00 each.

Please send the PayPal payment for the SCULPTS AND NECK DRILLING to my PayPal address, [email protected]

Please send the PayPal payment for the PAINT WORK to Kuato's PayPal address, [email protected]

If you need any clarification, feel free to PM me or email at [email protected].

Thanks everyone!

3.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Here is the order chart:

TDK.png

Please look this over and let me know if I've got anyone categorized incorrectly or if I've missed anyone. Thanks!

Last edited:
what kind of expression would you have in mind for Heath?

Definitely interested. Can we see an example first? And I'd love a good Hellboy bust definitely interested in seeing that.

Put me down for a set! How do i sign up?

I'll put you on the list if you like!

Just post your order in this thread and I'll compile a list of folks who want on board.

BTW, shipping within the USA is $5.00 for up to 4 heads.

For international shipping, just email me. It should be around $5.00 as well, but check just to be sure.

If anyone would like to email me directly here is my address: [email protected]

That's also my PayPal address, BTW.

Im interested for set too, although Id like to see abit how they look before I can commit definitly to an order.

I am down for the Ledger head... I love getting extra Joker heads for various incarnations, and your work will no doubt be amazing anyway. :rock

Definitely interested. Can we see an example first? And I'd love a good Hellboy bust definitely interested in seeing that.

When I've got something worth seeing I'll post it for all to see. I hope to have them up late next week if all goes well.... want to ride the wave of interest!

I initially said the first 20 people on board would get the discounted price, but In case it fills up before I have photos (hey, you never know!) I'll extend that for those who wish to look before they buy.

Put me down for a set.

Spoiler Spoiler:

THAT will be a great figure!

Last edited:
Put me down for a Heath Ledger Joker please. :D

Please post pics as soon as you can though. Any estimated date on these? Can we upgrade to a set later after pics?

This thread has A TON of reference pics if you need them. Just get past the set picks and there are lots of nice Hi Res pics of both Joker and Bale.

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=269430

Last edited:
Put me down for a set.

Spoiler Spoiler:

THAT will be a great figure!

Additional question:

I just saw the RDJ scuplted head for Ironman and that is very nice! There is no way I could paint these heads and get them to look good. So my question is ... is there anyone on this list who would do as good a job painting these DK heads as Chris does in sculpting them? Chris, what about having them painted?

Additional question:

I just saw the RDJ scuplted head for Ironman and that is very nice! There is no way I could paint these heads and get them to look good. So my question is ... is there anyone on this list who would do as good a job painting these DK heads as Chris does in sculpting them? Chris, what about having them painted?

DarkArtist81 is a painter. You can also check the customs section. Lots of talented painters there.

Put me down for a Heath Ledger Joker please. :D

Please post pics as soon as you can though. Any estimated date on these? Can we upgrade to a set later after pics?

This thread has A TON of reference pics if you need them. Just get past the set picks and there are lots of nice Hi Res pics of both Joker and Bale.

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=269430

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

I promise, as soon as I can, I'll post some photos. Gotta get my "day job" work done first. Up against a deadline to get some product manufactured in China in time to get it on a container ship before the holiday season. Marilyn Monroe and Bruce Lee rubber ducks for Celebriducks...... really. Life is a strange trip, no?

But, as soon as I finish up those sculpts I'll be crackin' on these. So I hope to have first photos late next week. Fingers crossed...

Sure, if you buy one and decide to get the set later I'll honor the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back