Is nobody making custom figures anymore ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hastyle

Freakzoid
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have seen any custom figures in this section. Is nobody making anything new or are we just no longer posting here. All the diorama stuff is cool but where is all the alien custom stuff ??

Here you go. I just finished making this Aurra Sing figure that I plan to have in my Jabba the Hutt diorama. Not entirely accurate, but it is what it is.
Breakdown:
Head, vest & laser pistols -- Hasbro
Body & hands -- TBLeague Lady Death
Boots -- Black Widow knock-offs
Sniper rifle -- modified HT New Hope Luke Skywalker -- with a part off the Hasbro rifle, and the Last Jedi Luke lightning rod for a scope
Rifle sling -- Hasbro
Body Suit -- Triad Toys
belts and holsters -- handmade from kangaroo skin
pouches on belt & rifle sling -- HT Deadpool 2

_DSC3150.JPG
_DSC3151.JPG
_DSC3152.JPG
_DSC3155.JPG
_DSC3156.JPG
_DSC3158.JPG
_DSC3166.JPG

Don’t you know? If it isn’t officially licensed and cost over $300, it sucks...
I no longer like the hobby because all everybody does is ***** about inaccuracies and never make anything on their own.

Nice Stryker! Looks great!

I'm still here. I just haven't had any free time to work on customs. I have a few pilots, skiff guards in the works.

Nice Stryker! Looks great!

I'm still here. I just haven't had any free time to work on customs. I have a few pilots, skiff guards in the works.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing those pilots, and especially the skiff guards. I see the heads and hands for two of them can be purchased off Shapeways.

That’s a good Aurra Sing!

I’m still working on some stuff slowly, I haven’t shared pics with the forum until I can see some tangible progress. I sculpted a Nikto head that I’m having trouble casting due to bubbles in the horns. Also slowly working on an Amanaman but it’s in a super rough state currently. Once I make more progress I’d love to share with everybody.

That aurra sing custom is really good i am always showing the wife what can be done with the old hasbro fodder. This way she questions me less when i buy "dolls" to be used for parts. Lol thats what every customizers tool kit needs an understanding/tolerant spouse.

That’s a good Aurra Sing!

I’m still working on some stuff slowly, I haven’t shared pics with the forum until I can see some tangible progress. I sculpted a Nikto head that I’m having trouble casting due to bubbles in the horns. Also slowly working on an Amanaman but it’s in a super rough state currently. Once I make more progress I’d love to share with everybody.

Thanks, appreciate it.

That aurra sing custom is really good i am always showing the wife what can be done with the old hasbro fodder. This way she questions me less when i buy "dolls" to be used for parts. Lol thats what every customizers tool kit needs an understanding/tolerant spouse.

Thanks, and luckily I have a wife like that.

I am currently working on 3.

Bub, Day of the Dead (maybe some commissions on this)
TarMan : Return of the Living Dead.
Dr Tongue : Day of the Dead

This will finish my Zombie themed shelf.

Most of the custom work I do occurs over the summer time when its too hot to do anything else, and I have vacation time.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nice Aurra Sing!

It’s great to read what other people are working on and see pictures.

I’m still trying to make customize characters but business travel and working seven days a week takes all my spare time.

I have been hoping that Ace would have time to finish some of my requested sculptures, but he is so busy working on the commission work that pays his bills. 1/6 Amanaman is on that list. (I bought a Form 2 printer, resin, etc. for him to use.)

Nice Aurra Sing!

It’s great to read what other people are working on and see pictures.

I’m still trying to make customize characters but business travel and working seven days a week takes all my spare time.

I have been hoping that Ace would have time to finish some of my requested sculptures, but he is so busy working on the commission work that pays his bills. 1/6 Amanaman is on that list. (I bought a Form 2 printer, resin, etc. for him to use.)

So Amanaman is still a go?:horror:yess:

Ace hasn't been around here in quite a while so I've been thinking I'll make my own Squidhead hands, but I'm busy on a few other customs so maybe when I return to Squidhead Ace will be back here more and able to do it.

Back