1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrogantPycho

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm starting this thread in order to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into. I've ordered a few bits and bobs for a custom 1/6 Joel from the last of us and I was just wondering if anyone who already has a custom Joel could post some pictures for reference and ideas. Before any smart arse comes out and says "just search for it on Google" I already did and didn't think that the pictures I sourced were enough. So I need new photos.

Thanks!

Oh, and if there's already a thread out there for this, it would be handy if you could link me to it as nothing shows when I search for it on this website.

[UPDATE 1]

Got most of this bad boy finished. Just waiting on another pistol (9mm) gas mask and flash light. Thought you guys might like a gander at what I got to so far.

joel 1.jpg joel 2.jpg

joel 3.jpg joel 4.jpg

I used a repainted (by me) medicated psychopath revolver as it looked (to me) the most accurate I could find.

joel 5.jpg joel 6.jpg

I had to fill in some of the head sculpt to fit the ball joint I had (with modeling putty/green stuff)

joel 7.jpg joel 8.jpg

[UPDATE 2]

joel 9.jpg joel 10.jpg joel 11.jpg joel guns 1.jpg

Last edited:
There's the iminime double set with Elle, sold out now but you could get lucky on the marketplace here at SSF. Here are some pics:

toyhaven: Iminime 1/6 scale custom figures "Those Who Remain" Joe and Elle figures. They look familiar?

Marfmaster made a bash a while back and posted it on OSW, he's a member on SSF and could help you with the kit bash recipe:

'The Last of Us' Joel Kitbash - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

And there's someone here who's asking $600 for this custom that they put together, and now wants to sell.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/for-sale-custom-figures-or-services/153881-sale-joel.html

There's the iminime double set with Elle, sold out now but you could get lucky on the marketplace here at SSF. Here are some pics:

toyhaven: Iminime 1/6 scale custom figures "Those Who Remain" Joe and Elle figures. They look familiar?

Marfmaster made a bash a while back and posted it on OSW, he's a member on SSF and could help you with the kit bash recipe:

'The Last of Us' Joel Kitbash - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

And there's someone here who's asking $600 for this custom that they put together, and now wants to sell.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/for-sale-custom-figures-or-services/153881-sale-joel.html

Nice man, thanks!

I got that head for mine, other than iminimes that's the best one ive seen and ive also got commandos and kais head it does fit on a muscle knock off, it will probably need some tack aswell to keep it on there good

Here is my progress so far

got some stuff coming in from Maisto soon as well as a backpack that i have ordered from etsy. Have some extra accessories lying about too.

IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg

you might have a problem getting the sleeve to the elbow ,i think they are fairly big forearms

you might have a problem getting the sleeve to the elbow ,i think they are fairly big forearms

Just thought on. I had that problem in the past and all I did was remove the forearms then reconnect them when the shirt was on. The magic of a hair dryer.

I think I'll get some of them. What head sculpt did you use? And did you need any tack to keep it in place?

Im using an official Iminime Joel head sculpt, luckily enough I had a spare body which fits this sculpt perfectly without the need for any tack or adhesives. Think its a sideshow collectibles Nathan drake body that I bought a while back.

mines on a hit figure body and the neck hole is a little bit too big so it still fits but it popped off to easily, I think the aci neck joints are even smaller so you may need a lot of tack

Back