"Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

While I have a couple of sculptors I am still working with (thank you guys!) I am finished asking if anyone wants to do any projects.

SO - I'll just do it myself.

This is a WIP. For future small runs. Still work to do but I thought I would share.

Thanks for checking it out!

Dean
CC

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Interested. Put me down @ #1 buddy

Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

very-nice.jpg

I'd be down depending of final product Dean.

If everything turns out, are you planning on having them painted as well?

I'm interested already.

Sculpted hair or rooted?

Sculpted. May make a few bald for those who want to go that route...

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Todays updates! About there. Scars coming soon.

Screen+shot+2012-08-13+at+4.57.29+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-13+at+4.57.42+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-13+at+4.58.04+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-13+at+4.58.34+PM.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-08-13+at+5.00.49+PM.jpg

Oh cool, definitely interested! Is this gonna be casted into 1/6 scale?

I assume you will add expressions after you nail the likeness? Already looks awesome so far.
Depending on the expression, I'm interested as well. Would you consider doing a bald version in silicone?

I assume you will add expressions after you nail the likeness? Already looks awesome so far.
Depending on the expression, I'm interested as well. Would you consider doing a bald version in silicone?

1st - yes it will be in 1/6.

2nd. May offer a very limited silicone run. We'll see.

But yes there will be a few expressions from this.

Probably a plain expression, Bank Robber smile and Nurse "Hi" and perplexed looking at the detonator.

Am I the only one seeing John Cena? Diffently looks more like him than any of the current WWE figures out there.

If silicone is offered ill be interested in that.

always interested in heath jokers! liking the silicone version idea as well

would love for Harvey to be done .
two-face-harvey-dent-in-car-snapshot20080504112013.bmp

Back