Hot Toys 2012 Toy Fair/Sideshow Exclusive Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So far we've gotten news of one of them being Cap. I also heard that the other ones would be Penelope Cruz's Character in POTC and Gordon from Nolan's Batman.

He means HT's "Toy Fairs" exclusive, not the actual Toy Fair. Their summer exclusives like in years past.

Gordon???? Where'd you hear this? Thought they didn't have Oldman's likeness

When are these shows anyway?

BS. Mattel made Gordon so he isn't off the table, but I can BS on him being an exclusive. At the very least, it would be a major low blow.

Cap news? Where?

I smell bait.

The USO/Rescue Cap has been said to be an exclusive by Howard himself, so its pretty much all but confirmed at this point.

I'm relatively new to 1/6. What was last year's exclusives and what were the previous years?

Do you have to resort to eBay? If I remember right, shadow pred and Batsuit Begins were considered exclusives... But we were able to order them from sideshow. What's the difference between an exclusive and a regular release??

Aren't these pretty easy to get though? Like the last Batman fig and Predator exclusives? Also Scarecrow and Demon Bats was easy to get too.

I could see all three of these being exclusives. Good guesses.

Ra's/Gordon would seem like a smart Batman exclusive to me. Would be a kick in the nuts to guys who bought the Iminime figures (self included!), but that shouldn't have any bearing on HT's decision.

I gotta figure that recent pic by Milk with the tuxedo is likely to be an exclusive, though, and I figure it's either RDJ Stark or, maybe (just maybe) Keaton Wayne.

Why would a Gordon be a low blow?

And out of curiosity, what's your source Mike? I think these sound like very solid exclusives, if they come to fruition. Two would very likely be buys for me.

Well, if the Avengers Iron Man is any indication, these exclusives may not be as easy to get as they were before, so, a low blow.

I can see a Cap variant being one of the exclusives, but not Gordon. Then again, they did surprise us with Scarecrow (although he was more of an incentive to buy Demon Bats).

Another Predator would be nice. :D

If Scarecrow wasn't popular enough for a stand alone figure I doubt Gordon is, so I could really see Gordon being an exclusive.

Penelope's character from Pirates would be a good one too since the movie has lost all it's steam atm and this might drive people to buy her if she's exclusive.

Back