Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KashKenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I wanna start by saying I'm a huge fan of a lot of you on this site. You have inspired me to post my work alongside yours. I've been making Star Wars customs for a while now and I'm gonna start showcasing them on here for my fellow freaks.

I'm gonna do my best to get this thread going and updated with pictures. I will also be posting a lot of pictures of past customs. I tend to work on a lot of things at once so I jump from project to project but somehow they all get done. I guess it'll be best if I just post all the madness in one spot instead of adding a thread for each project so as to avoid clutter. So without further adieu, here's some of my stuff!

The first custom I'm posting is a complete Stormtrooper. I casted all the armor and painted him myself. I used a TTL base body and sewed a bodysuit for him. This was primarily because I couldn't afford enough ground troops for Tatooine patrols.

Last edited:
I love the EU. One of the coolest figures I saw from it was the Magma Stormtrooper. As I started to cast and sculpt armor. I started getting creative with my guys. Here's my Mustafar squadron...

Good stuff Kash. I bet those Magna Troopers were a b**** to paint. :)

Haha, The mighty Chakaman! Dude, I'm a huge fan. Actually the Magmas aren't painted. Its a red plastic I made. By the time I was done, my desk was covered in it. Looked like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Awesome job on those.
One can NEVER have too many Stormtroopers!

Thanks Duane! :wave

You actually inspired my next posts coming up. I did a few sculpts of Bom Vimdin, Pons Limbic, Myo and (shudder...) EPHANT MON! I'm making molds tonight and should have some shots up in a few days.

That's cool. I'm interested to see your take on these guys....especially Ephant Mon.
I had started one some time back(there are some pics somewhere on my thread)He was somewhat of a "back burner" project because of the other things I had going on at that time.

Haha, The mighty Chakaman! Dude, I'm a huge fan. Actually the Magmas aren't painted. Its a red plastic I made. By the time I was done, my desk was covered in it. Looked like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I appreciate the compliment my friend. I am looking forward to seeing some more of your stuff.

Now that I know you didnt paint those troopers, I am even more impressed. well done. :)

So I wanted to build a Tatooine Sandie Squad in it's entirety. Nothing crazy, just five soldiers. I have the bodies and just started processing the armor for them. Painting them all sun worn was the best part. I tried not to get to muddy with them as it's supposed to be desert worn armor. The packs are going to be the hard part...

Thanks Flosi! I appreciate the welcome. Damn fun to not be watching from the sidelines anymore! Yeah those are casted rubber. Fun stuff; I'm thinking about doing some rotocasting with it...

Back