Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
This statue is bought by me. I just wish they had an ES, instead of just saying "limited edition".

I don't know if there is another post for this statue. Is there?

spiderman-3.jpg

spiderman-7.jpg

spiderman-6.jpg

spiderman-5.jpg

spiderman-4.jpg

spiderman-8.jpg

I haven't got anything on order for July/August/September/October. i wanna get some new furniture, but i don't wanna miss out on this :confused: Might try and squeeze himm in :pow

(As WarMachine said, There is a general thread. I suppose if there can be 14 HT Avengers thread, having 2 Koto Statue threads can't be wrong :monkey1)

Koto are the poor man's sideshow. I think all of their statues looks cheap in person. The sculpts are good though.

I haven't got anything on order for July/August/September/October. i wanna get some new furniture, but i don't wanna miss out on this :confused: Might try and squeeze himm in :pow

(As WarMachine said, There is a general thread. I suppose if there can be 14 HT Avengers thread, having 2 Koto Statue threads can't be wrong :monkey1)

Order SpiderMan and just set on the floor.

I have one koto in my collection...x-force deadpool...cool statue with decent paint...all koto sculpts are dynamic and interesting...its the paint apps that usu kill 'em.

Other than the metallic paint job (specifically the blue) this is a cool looking piece. I'd prefer the SS PF though :monkey2

how u get it so fast? i pre-order it and they told me around september.. i have koto hulk limited edition 5000 unit also..
some koto are really nice.. the downside would be the small size..

almost as much as a PF for a fraction of the size :lol
:cuckoo:
16" statue with a 1/6th scale Spidey at 1/2 the price of a PF. theres some fractions there, but in the vernacular you were using, your statement is pretty much way off. Book price may be 200, but retailers are selling this at 160 to 175 making it even better.

:cuckoo:
16" statue with a 1/6th scale Spidey at 1/2 the price of a PF. theres some fractions there, but in the vernacular you were using, your statement is pretty much way off. Book price may be 200, but retailers are selling this at 160 to 175 making it even better.

You have to understand ink. If it ain't SSC, he has nothing positive to add. This includes (but not limited to) Koto and Bowen Designs. Hell, he even hates on anything that SSC produces that isn't in 1/4 scale. At least he's consistent. :rotfl

Back