Wanderer's Wares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanderer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I've just moved into my new place and negotiated with the other half to turn the spare room into my mancave.
This is the start before I raid Ikea for glass cabinets to line the wall. Just didn't realise how much crap I'd collected over the last 4yrs!!!
Can't wait to open this stuff :)

d4fa4e09.jpg

3a6d5348.jpg

And so it begins...:clap

Re: The Wander's Wares...

Nice! Should look great when it's all in the new displays. :rock

The pics don't do it justice to be fair. It's like the warehouse scene at the end of Raiders lol
Where do you guys keep the empty boxes?!

Where do you guys keep the empty boxes?!

I've got 100's of them stored at my dad's business premises and most of them are 1/4 statue boxes so they take a lot of room. :lol

Cheers Jay ;) Lucky man!! Yeah I've got about 6 PFs hidden under all that. I forgot how big Grievous and the Darkness boxes were... :(

Congrats dude! As you know, I kind of have a similar arrangement at my place with respect to the spare room :lol

Cheers Umair. Bro your display is awesome in person. Didn't I tell you I had a few things lol...

KD...they will be unleashed soon... I hope. Just thought it'd be amusing to show it as it is right now :)

Cheers man! Just finding our feet with the rest of the house then hopefully I can concentrate on getting the display up and running.

Thanks Firebird :)
Actual pics of figures... Plus boxes . Lots of boxes...

fe3f596c.jpg

8b72f1ba.jpg

My 1/4 Hellraiser set. All painted by me, completely screen innacurate but I think they came out ok...

c68f6188.jpg

Thanks Snake. He's come out ok. My paint job isn't the best sadly. Too shiny! I'll post better pics soon :)

Back