Looking for Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheEnemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys, need help finding a Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch headsculpt. Any ideas?

Cheers!

SHERLOCK-007.jpg

Brilliant!

@16K, When do you estimate a completion date? By chance are you doing casts? Possible price?

@Tekkaman Blade, thanks, by chance do you know if Peter the Painter is on SSF or have any contact info for him?

Cheers

I've finished the sculpt 10 minutes ago!

However my camera is charging so no pictures before tomorrow.

The head is slightly too big but it's something I'll remedy during casting and it will be the right size.

So, to sum up, I need to get some silicon as I haven't got any left, then make the mold, so all in all, completion is not before three or four weeks! one to get the silicon, one to make a shrinking mold, one to make the casting, roughly, considering I have my 1:1 job to do too! :D

Okay, so here he is. I may still tweak it a bit here and there in the next few days.

Mainly, I realize his left cheek is a bit too hollow (though I had to take a picture to see it, so not so obvious in hand) and I'm going to smooth the skin a little. Other improvements can be tried but they may be past my modest abilities! :D

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

This looks good, the left nostril looks a little higher than the right one though. The nose also needs to be thinned out a little at the tip.

This looks good, the left nostril looks a little higher than the right one though. The nose also needs to be thinned out a little at the tip.

I see about the nostril and will try to tweak it, but I don't see about the tip of the nose. Can you photoshop an arrow to the exact area? Also bear in mind that the angle of the picture is different because in hand, I don't see it.

Urgent PM sent. Cheers!

PM replied! :D

Very nice sculpt! Wont really say absolute lifelike, but its a fantastic artistic impression of Cumberbatch as Holmes, I mean I think for a figure of the fictional detective, this part caricature, part real life look works extremely well!

Now to find clothes for Holmes and Watson!

I see about the nostril and will try to tweak it, but I don't see about the tip of the nose. Can you photoshop an arrow to the exact area? Also bear in mind that the angle of the picture is different because in hand, I don't see it.

PM replied! :D

I'll take a look again later, I've been suffering insomnia due to layoffs going around at work that it looks like I just avoided thank goodness.
I'll take a look after I get some sleep either way I'll more than likely want to get a cast when they are available.

Back