Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity, how (and why) did you reposition the ab armor?

I did it the way you demonstrated in the video. Bending him into the crunch position and then straightening him while holding the armor in place. Maybe I said it wrong. He didn't have crooked ab armor. Its pushing it up to be closer to the chest armor.

Do you guys know of anyone (or would you?) who would do the PERS squint mod for a commission? I'm not sure I'm experienced enough for the bigger stuff like that.

Never thought I'd be reusing the medicom cape, but it's actually pretty cool, despite not being particularly screen accurate. Might have to use it if I ever put him on the Batpod.

f65d5c95ebeca96913078f5e89e4e456.jpg

Do you guys know of anyone (or would you?) who would do the PERS squint mod for a commission? I'm not sure I'm experienced enough for the bigger stuff like that.

I'm down to do it but I'm holding out all my commission work until after I graduate (3 weeks :panic:)

Gotta mod an old one. The ball-joint hole on the DX12 neck adapter is tiny. Wont fit.

Here's another angle to show the fixed chest plate and smaller shoulder pads.

IMG_4637.jpg

This also happens to be the least faltering angle for this head-sculpt. From the extreme side it's fine, but from this exact angle the back of his head looks really flat. :(

Hey mag, how did you make the shoulder pieces look smaller?

I can't view YT vids from china.

Heat 'em.

Squeeze 'em.

Freeze 'em.

:D

Also, I shortened the elastic under the chest armor.

I'll try and post pics of all my recent stuff soon...

Apart from the usual mod

Dx02 faceplate
Painted the eye lids black
Gauntlets opening mod
Gloves mods

I also replaced the uppder parts from the dx02 armor.
So I replaced the shoulders, kevlar connector and collar.

Basically I highlighted in red the parts form the DX02.
I think the shoulder pads looks more in scale and the kevlar connector ar emore accurate.

P1050775-01.jpg

P1050778-01.jpg

P1050775.jpg

P1050774.jpg

P1050776.jpg

P1050778.jpg

P1050782.jpg

Void is gonna love that.

The collar bones look great.

I showed him already and he indeed loved it :lol

I still need to re-align the carbon filter.
ATM It's already unglued and i'm positonning them now.

I want to pad the arms a little bit, i opened the suit form the back and it seems possible.

Back