Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

What head will you use for Conan ?

probably mod a dutch head. i always thought that was a decent head to use............although the t1 tech noir may work as well.

I think the T1 is probably the closest for a Conan.

I think the T1 is probably the closest for a Conan.

yea............although the dutch head seems to have a more intense look.

Sculpt your own! PFffff kitbash!

Bring it Barry!

Ski :1-1:

i want a conan..............not a play-doh figure........:mad:

EDIT:.......that's how my sculpts would turn out ski.........not yours. just to be clear..........:lol

Last edited:

Just got my KP muscle body (2 days early woot!) I switched out my Dutch body and I am in love!

The body is huge with nice tight joints and looks great! After owning Dutch for 2 years I can finally have him in a action pose aiming his gun.

The KP wrist joints work great with Dutch's gloves so I used them. I even feel like I am getting a bit more mobility out of the KP wrist joints when using Dutch's gloves then the HT pegs.

I am so stoked to see one of my favorite characters finally done justice!:clap

So when is the 2nd batch of bodies expected in the States? I'm getting a bit of an itchy finger to go ahead and swap Dutch over :lol

September.

Just got home from work and my set of two headless KP guys were there, I just started my police shootout t-800 and its looking pretty good, I'm still missing the gargoyles, boots, and AR18 so until I track thoses down its incomplete. I will try to post pics later tonight to show my progress. So glad they provided the extra neck adapter cause the default one is to small for hot toys heads.

are the forearms on the right side now?

HeroikBodyforearmadjust800x471.jpg

According to Fabio that is backwards, but some prefer them that way. Either way works... I did swap mine like that though.

KP for t1 shootout bash......:yess:

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

still need to tweak him some........& need some damn gargoyles......:cuss

Here's my finished Remake Leatherface. I repainted his head completely and swapped out the body also using the new Kaustic Plastik body.....

DSC_1453-2.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1455.jpg

DSC_1454-1.jpg

DSC_1457.jpg

The T1 and Remake Leatherface look great!

Went ahead and ordered a 3rd body from Monkey Depot (they have them in stock) so I could use my 2nd one to upgrade Dutch. Couple notes on the conversion I did hollow out the neck like King suggested, the hands fit on the KP pegs w/o any mods but I did shave down the top ball of the HT ankle joints so they would work with the slightly smaller KP ankle opening.

kkq.jpg

kkr.jpg

kks.jpg

kkt.jpg

The T1 and Remake Leatherface look great!

Went ahead and ordered a 3rd body from Monkey Depot (they have them in stock) so I could use my 2nd one to upgrade Dutch. Couple notes on the conversion I did hollow out the neck like King suggested, the hands fit on the KP pegs w/o any mods but I did shave down the top ball of the HT ankle joints so they would work with the slightly smaller KP ankle opening.

kkq.jpg

kkr.jpg

kks.jpg

kkt.jpg

Looks awesome. This body has so much potential for great customs. :yess:

I just used the kp ankle joints and they fit the boots great. No need for shaving.

Back