Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More nitpicking :yess: (..great)

Missing glove pad

179135_378678012195388_340663149_n.jpg

Hmm depending on price I may pick it up, hearing good things about the film so no doubt I will want it after seeing it.

If it's quite expensive I will pass though, pretty poor package really...and i'm not talking about "that" package:lol

If anyone here wants to start a commission for custom eye lenses that aren't piss-colored, I'll sign up for a few dozen pairs.

Please don't be scheduled for a December release like Black Widow, Loki, Joker 2.0, AND Thor. That's $1000 in a month. I can deal with it... Just not going to like it.

Not me. I don't have $1000 budgeted for toys in one month. You the man.

Don't like the head... something about it looks cheap.

yep head fugly looking wish they sculpt more define contour to the shape of a head, not like plod a mask over helmet head, the area at the back of the neck looks bad.:thud: :D is a fugly spidey suit but it grows on you,:lol like it more and more, but hope shape the head more, add a skinny athletic body, not a match stickmen as body :lol

I am seeing the film in like 3 hours time, I will get the figure nonetheless as I already like the look of it, can't wait for the Andrew Garfield sculpt

Back