Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got round to taking some more photos of Will Smith, I'm really happy how this piece has turned out.

So here they are Carbo enjoy.

img2383w.jpg

img2384c.jpg

img2385n.jpg

img2386l.jpg

img2387q.jpg

img2388g.jpg

img2389u.jpg

img2390m.jpg

Hi Guys

I have been very busy with my other job at the moment, so much so, I have just worked over 40 hours in one weekend, so I was very tired. Anyway enough of the sob story lol. Here is a first of two post for you all to look at. The first is Arthur from Inception for my buddy K07. Hope you like it mate?

img2391v.jpg

img2392m.jpg

img2393s.jpg

img2394kx.jpg

img2395s.jpg

img2396n.jpg

img2397q.jpg

img2391v.jpg

very nice paintjob. one of the best i've seen of the arthur one so far. i love how you painted the eyes and the very subtle 5-oclock shadow

Great work Greggo! :clap

Very cool that we can each have our heads painted to order! :rock

Awesome work all around! I'm very happy with them and can't wait to see them in person.

Cheers and thank you to all for the comments! I'm working on something a little mad, at the moment that I will hopefully show you all tomorrow. But hopefully I won't be late! If iam you can eat me :)

Follow the clues :)

Cheers and thank you to all for the comments! I'm working on something a little mad, at the moment that I will hopefully show you all tomorrow. But hopefully I won't be late! If iam you can eat me :)

Follow the clues :)

Something Alice in Wonderland related? :monkey3

:slap I didn't even get that I was supposed to look at that post for clues. But it's gotta be Alice related.

Maybe a new head /paint job for the Mad Hatter?

Hey guys I have just finished my Mad Hatter Medicom repaint. I will take some better pictures in the daylight, and I will take more pictures of the complete figure after I have repainted the hands and shoes.

I have repainted the whole head and the Hat aswell as the factory paint job was not great. The likeness is really great, I love the figure as the costume is amazing. Anyway guys let me know what you all think. Enjoy.

img2417kt.jpg

img2418q.jpg

img2420pf.jpg

img2419y.jpg

img2421w.jpg

Wow Gregg, unbelievable! You took the only weak part of that figure and made it the strongest. The owner of that sculpt is one lucky Alice fan :exactly:

Back