Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GreggBond.jpg

Yes I agree with you Platty I don't know how he does it but he did it. There will be more work for him in my future. Look at what came in the mail today(shipping was kinda fast). I will post finish pics once I get my hands on a truetype. He looks a hundred times better repainted. Thanks Greggo
I love that Daniel Craig!

Thank you all for the comments. Im glad you are all happy with the heads that I have painted for all you lovely people.

Tomorrow I will have images of the Finished Mad Hatter and Indianapaul's Indiana PF 1:6 Scale. So please stay tuned.

Gregg

Oooh a PF! Looking forward to it buddy.

Remember how I was telling you about those plans for 2 headsculpts i'd want you to paint, well it looks like it's happening :rock you will love these 2.

So here is Indianapaul's Indy PF at 1:6 Scale.

img2443o.jpg

img2444m.jpg

img2445p.jpg

img2446h.jpg

img2447zm.jpg

img2448o.jpg

img2449v.jpg

img2450s.jpg

img2451kq.jpg

img2452jy.jpg

Platty have no fear very, very soon a PF paint job is coming. Send me a PM mate and let me know about the heads.

Here is the complete Mad Hatter. I have repainted the head, hat and both sets of the hands. I was thinking about repainting boots, but until I have more time I may leave them, they don't look that bad at all.

Enjoy

img2455wl.jpg

img2456c.jpg

img2457l.jpg

img2462g.jpg

img2463a.jpg

img2459y.jpg

img2460g.jpg

img2461ik.jpg

Didn't realise that was 1/6th scale mate even after seeing the photos, was your comment that made me realise!

Will pm you!

keystasbond.jpg

Here's my James Bond. It's no Kato suit but it will have to do for
now. I'm pleased. Thanks again Greggo for the wonderful repaint
and Evilface for the Decal. Kato made the Tie thanks.

Last edited:
Keysta my friend your Bond custom looks amazing Im very jealous how great it looks I may have to do one myself.

Back