Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only need 1 good spidey in comiquette form! :) So far I didn't take to any of them :( except maybe an interesting mcfarlane take by koto.

Nope, definitely not koto :monkey4

all that is Sideshow or FAIL.... PF's are needed.

I don't need them to match my pajamas either! I love the stance and I love the variants, plus a com on the side won't hurt. :lecture

Nope, definitely not koto :monkey4

all that is Sideshow or FAIL.... PF's are needed.

I don't need them to match my pajamas either! I love the stance and I love the variants, plus a com on the side won't hurt. :lecture

need need need... what about SSC's needs?!?!?

I've got all the Spidey's so regardless I WIN!

I don't buy crappy PF's so

xpv3h2.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought you got the BiB?

Ahh you're right Raik. I meant a blue and red one I guess. Even though I really love him in black. (So much that I would probably buy more 1:4 spideys in black and rotate them in my final display!)

BIB Spidey is AWESOME. The sculp is beautiful, he's huge, the paint job is impeccable, the base rocks and the pose is dynamic and cool. I mean he's so great and underrated just cos he doesn't have an exclusive and a relatively high ES. It's kinda strange how exclusive drives people to like statues more. I think he's better than alot of what people call "grails" and I wouldn't trade/sell him if I could never get him back ever.

Thanks for pointing that out Raik.

I thought you got the BiB?

I have a Bowen Spidey but I really looking forward to a Sideshow one

Ahh you're right Raik. I meant a blue and red one I guess. Even though I really love him in black. (So much that I would probably buy more 1:4 spideys in black and rotate them in my final display!)

BIB Spidey is AWESOME. The sculp is beautiful, he's huge, the paint job is impeccable, the base rocks and the pose is dynamic and cool. I mean he's so great and underrated just cos he doesn't have an exclusive and a relatively high ES. It's kinda strange how exclusive drives people to like statues more. I think he's better than alot of what people call "grails" and I wouldn't trade/sell him if I could never get him back ever.

Oh yea I totally forgot about BiB and ISM.

Noooo problemooooo :D

I really want a nice red and blue Spidey too. The only Spidey thing I have right now is the SM3 mini bust. The detail is actually really nice on it.

Noooo problemooooo :D

I really want a nice red and blue Spidey too. The only Spidey thing I have right now is the SM3 mini bust. The detail is actually really nice on it.

Hopefully, Olivetti's Spidey will live up to the Venom! Too bad I don't collect busts.

Hopefully, Olivetti's Spidey will live up to the Venom! Too bad I don't collect busts.

Got it a while back when I wasn't THAT into collecting stuff. I would've got the Spidey posing on the bell tower but it had less detail than the mini bust. Go figure.

I don't like that we're getting the same base as Venom's. Lazy approach in my opinion.

Hmm, well they kind of go together. I think it's cool since they are just mirrors of each other but I do see where you're coming from. Spidey should be in the middle and have a different base.

Back