Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ofcourse not, how can Spidey have a different base if the scene is on top of the Bugle building?

Hmm, as in different I meant not exactly the same with the daily bugle below him... well that's my take on it anyways, Venom/Carnage will have almost mirror bases with Bugles under them and Spidey will be the centrepiece with the same kinda of stone but something that fits int he middle of the 2 insignias. Having 3 bugles in a row would be the epitome of gayness.

With the Carnage 1:1 bust going up for PO in tomorrow's NL, I wonder if this pushes the comiquette to SDCC? Fantacular seems too soon for the PO now. :confused:

With the Carnage 1:1 bust going up for PO in tomorrow's NL, I wonder if this pushes the comiquette to SDCC? Fantacular seems too soon for the PO now. :confused:

I hope not because I'm really waiting for it :( Venom gonna die or loneliness if he doesn't have a spidey to kill soon. Well there's BIB Spidey I guess.......

I hope not because I'm really waiting for it :( Venom gonna die or loneliness if he doesn't have a spidey to kill soon. Well there's BIB Spidey I guess.......

We'll also have slimmer chances at the EX because they'll do pre-orders there before we get the chance to. If we don't go that is. I know I won't be able to.

Ah you mean they'll do PO directly at SDCC? :x

Yup, it's what I've been told. They take pre-orders the night before or something like that and then it's posted online later on. The con goers get a head start. Ton of people there and if Venom's ES for the Ex is any indication of what Carnage's will be, I think you know what that means :(

Yup, it's what I've been told. They take pre-orders the night before or something like that and then it's posted online later on. The con goers get a head start. Ton of people there and if Venom's ES for the Ex is any indication of what Carnage's will be, I think you know what that means :(

If that is so I can PO one for you in advance, I maybe going down with 3 other people who don't need it, unfortunately my tickets are only for Friday so I dunno if they do one per day or something. :(

If that is so I can PO one for you in advance, I maybe going down with 3 other people who don't need it, unfortunately my tickets are only for Friday so I dunno if they do one per day or something. :(

Would you really do that for me fuzz? :crying

I'll actually have to take you up on your offer if that ends up being the situation. If I recall correctly, Waller said it happens during preview night which would be on the 21st which falls on a Wednesday sooooo I dunnoooo :(

Would you really do that for me fuzz? :crying

I'll actually have to take you up on your offer if that ends up being the situation. If I recall correctly, Waller said it happens during preview night which would be on the 21st which falls on a Wednesday sooooo I dunnoooo :(

I gotta see if my Visa comes through. I got the SDCC ticks already. I would definitely if I end up going. Will keep you informed.

I gotta see if my Visa comes through. I got the SDCC ticks already. I would definitely if I end up going. Will keep you informed.

Thanks bro! Your Visa? You mean like, the traveling one? Where are you located right now?

SS replied to my question about the CQ on Facebook! I asked if we would be seeing a preview or PO soon and they said:

"While he's not going to preview soon, we can tell you he's coming along nicely!"

I have a feeling they might wait until SDCC.

SS replied to my question about the CQ on Facebook! I asked if we would be seeing a preview or PO soon and they said:

"While he's not going to preview soon, we can tell you he's coming along nicely!"

That sucks big time.

Nice we don't anymore pieces right about now, going home to banks this Sideshow crap it is.... :rotfl

Back