Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl u expected Carnage on this WL....

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF............

What can I say? I'm young and full of hope :monkey2

I just want to get the ordering out of the way so all I have to do is wait for the piece to start shipping!

must get tickets for SDCC and preorder spidey there. i'm sure they'll have him for preorder by that time. :chew

from the sculpt wip, it looks more impressive than venom. hope the paint job is as stellar as the lsb.

thanos or the toy fair would be a failure

the few wip sneaks that were shown around the same time last year (darth talon, gandalf, and x-force, thano, cyclops), 3 out of 5 have already went up for preorder, thano and cyclops shouldn't be too far down...its very likely we will see another marvel sneak during toy fair.

if it wasnt the closure of the eu warehouse i would buy carnage excl in a second..now i wont..my next po will be thanos,spidey and iron man..and cyclops also.

if it wasnt the closure of the eu warehouse i would buy carnage excl in a second..now i wont..my next po will be thanos,spidey and iron man..and cyclops also.

ah you not gonna get him to go with venom and spidey? They are supposed to be a set with bases that match up. I plan to display them together, hopefully. or you gonna get reg eh?

ah you not gonna get him to go with venom and spidey? They are supposed to be a set with bases that match up. I plan to display them together, hopefully. or you gonna get reg eh?

i will po spidey excl surely..carnage and venom later i gues..

i will po spidey excl surely..carnage and venom later i gues..

Ah cool! Gotta get Venom is teh awesome. i was kinda reluctant to at first but when I got him the detail on him was just spectacular. Hopefully they do the same great job for Carnage and Spidey.

Me too, but I not going for the excl. Cheaper to buy the reg. at a local retailer and I don't care about a print.

Ah cool! Gotta get Venom is teh awesome. i was kinda reluctant to at first but when I got him the detail on him was just spectacular. Hopefully they do the same great job for Carnage and Spidey.

I'd have to question your judgment if you were doubting Venom or Carnage... :monkey1 :D

I'd have to question your judgment if you were doubting Venom or Carnage... :monkey1 :D

Well originally I just was waiting for spidey but after seeing more pics I decided to get him. I don't really order lightly and envision eventually less having less than 10 pcs on display (probably closer to 5), so that's how much I thought of him after seeing his pics.

Back