Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quincy Sharp is actually the most likely person to actually be Arkham Knight if it is an existing character.

If that's the case, then, damn, he lost some weight!

I agree, I think Quincy Sharp has the motive and probably even the intelligence (underneath his madness) to challenge Batman, but definitely not the physique.

Going back to the Animated Series universe and its overlap with the Arkhamverse, Arkham Knight could be Lyle Bolton aka "Lock-Up". First introduced in BTAS, then entered into the main comic universe a couple years later.

https://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Lock-Up_(Batman:_The_Animated_Series)

https://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Lock-Up

They could easily tie the character's motivations to the game universe by saying making him a former Arkham guard who survived the madness of Joker's taking over the Asylum and the events of Arkham City (hence the "Arkham" part) who was inspired to vigilantism by Batman (hence the "Knight" part), but who still blames him for Gotham's villain problem because Batman doesn't go far enough putting them down.

It's similar to Ra's' problem with Bruce in Batman Begins: "Like your father, you lack the courage to do all that is necessary."

If not Lyle Bolton (an "all new" character for the Animated Series, btw), it could easily be one of these two:

Eddie Burlow

William North

Both:

- are former Arkham guards in relatively decent shape.

- have firsthand experience of the craziness of both the Asylum takeover and Arkham City.

- have interacted directly with Batman and seen the limits of his effectiveness with putting down the Gotham villains.

- are characters who first appeared in the Rocksteady Arkham games...aka "new". Aaron Cash isn't one of my suspects because he's originally from the comics, he wasn't a RockSteady invention for the games.

I'm still betting on Strange or Damian. As far as Strange being "dead" goes, the dude had a panic room at the top of Wonder Tower; I'm sure he'd have himself some sort of escape route, as well. Plus, in regards to his being stabbed in the chest, at the top of Wonder Tower, have we forgotten what was beneath Wonder Tower? A Lazarus Pit. Boom. Solved it.:lol Damian's the more likely choice, though, in my opinion.

I still say it's The Joker. I don't care what Rocksteady says, I already pointed out, if they said literally anything except "no, he's dead." it would be obvious as **** he was not. If they went "ehhhh" or "maybeeee..." there would be no mystery or point to the whole character whatsoever. They'd have failed at the whole game.

He died literally within feet of a Lazarus Pit during a period of time when Batman was blacked out. He's a chemical genius, he didn't know to hop in the free reset button magic chemical pit? He's the reason Arkham is an Asylum in this Universe, it's created because of what he(the Joker) did in Origins. You simply cannot convince me until the game is over that they aren't putting The Joker (aka nerd heroine) in the last game in the entire franchise ever. (anything else will be a prequel)

Plus Azrael warns from the ashes Gotham will burn. Joker rising from the dead and being reborn as a crazed Batman like vigilante would be pretty cool to see play out, with not even Harley realising it's Mr. J kicking her *** til it's played out.

I think Joker can return in this game, but not as the Arkham Knight. He will have a concurrent storyline alongside the Arkham knight storyline like the Strange/Joker storylines in City.

And btw, Rocksteady wouldn't be lying to say he really did die at the end of City. He could have. Talia and Ras sure did. Does anyone believe they're staying dead after the LoA took their bodies?

I still say it's The Joker. I don't care what Rocksteady says, I already pointed out, if they said literally anything except "no, he's dead." it would be obvious as **** he was not. If they went "ehhhh" or "maybeeee..." there would be no mystery or point to the whole character whatsoever. They'd have failed at the whole game.

So by that logic, what would they say if he is DEFINITELY dead?

He died literally within feet of a Lazarus Pit during a period of time when Batman was blacked out. He's a chemical genius, he didn't know to hop in the free reset button magic chemical pit? He's the reason Arkham is an Asylum in this Universe, it's created because of what he(the Joker) did in Origins. You simply cannot convince me until the game is over that they aren't putting The Joker (aka nerd heroine) in the last game in the entire franchise ever. (anything else will be a prequel)

Plus Azrael warns from the ashes Gotham will burn. Joker rising from the dead and being reborn as a crazed Batman like vigilante would be pretty cool to see play out, with not even Harley realising it's Mr. J kicking her *** til it's played out.

No, he died while Batman was fully conscious, and looking right at him. If he was such a genius, why didn't he take a dip in the Lazurus pit long before Batman showed up? Instead he would rather risk fighting Batman, losing and getting captured (like he knows he always does) and completely miss the opportunity?? Doesn't sound like a genius's plan. Their dialogue makes it clear that he was sure that Batman would save him, he wasn't relying on the Pit.

And btw, Rocksteady wouldn't be lying to say he really did die at the end of City. He could have. Talia and Ras sure did. Does anyone believe they're staying dead after the LoA took their bodies?

The thing is, Sefton Hill didn't just say that Joker's dead, he also said he's not coming back. You believe he might not be lying about him dying but he was lying about the not coming back part? There is no Joker's body to dip into the Lazurus Pit, it was cremated. The Lazurus pit doesn't work on ashes.

Joker's Body was cremated? I missed that part in AC, when did they mention this? In Harley's Revenge?

Not really. You could always say he pulled. Double bait and switch and had the Clayface body cremated before it could deteriorate. Also, I really hope that Scarecrow wears a shirt in this game; that was the only design element that I didn't like about his character in Asylum.

Not really. You could always say he pulled. Double bait and switch and had the Clayface body cremated before it could deteriorate. Also, I really hope that Scarecrow wears a shirt in this game; that was the only design element that I didn't like about his character in Asylum.

I hope they use Scaarecrow's concept art from Arkham Asylum as his costume in Arkham Knight.

Harley looks like she has her Arkham Asylum attire, but different make up.

Harley looks like an entirely new girl. Seeing the new costumes confuses me that this is a sequel to city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/03/24/the-music-of-batman-arkham-knight.aspx

Behind the scenes with the lead composer of the RockSteady Arkham Games. It's great to see a little bit of the creative process that goes on to help set the mood of these games, it reminds me of watching the TDK trilogy special features with Hans Zimmer talking about his work.

There's no new AK footage there, but seeing those clips of AA and AC make me want to re-play the entire series again. If I take my sweet time with all three games (including AO) I might be able to time it right to finish right before AK drops.

Holy Shiltsen:

1498744_10152366139396803_1420175881_o.jpg

1548120_10152366139401803_378229882_o.jpg

1980289_10152366139436803_874649472_o.jpg

1492471_10152366139491803_1593613959_o.jpg

1909355_10152366139481803_1449340666_o.jpg

10001137_10152366139536803_2076499025_o.jpg

10009981_10152366139546803_488089489_o.jpg

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/27/arkham-knight-building-the-ultimate-batmobile-on-ps4/

Under certain circumstances, I'd say that I posted them first(Not really).:lol However, with pics as awesome as these, you deserve a public commendation for making sure no one missed them.:lecture :hi5:

I'm not totally sold on the Arkham Knight, seems a rather uninspired and generic villain, at least design-wise.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back